70: Salvaging The Past - H

Because Salvage and Blurr appear, we need to get there stories in here too. Salvage is first though, becuase that is my plan.

Salvage was born from the Well, which was the same to his other siblings who his creators raised. Salvage was the youngest of the fourteen of them, yet, all the siblings were so close together.

Growing up with so many siblings didn't last forever due to their differences in ages and education, the home slowly dispersing of the many bots that were there. Salvage did felt a little out of place in the home though, as what he liked seemed to not pair with everyone else.

Eventually it got down to just him and his creators, Salvage getting a good education and whatnot. This is also when he met Blurr, who was deeply surrounded by the bad influences and was at the lowest point in his life.

Salvage wanted to help him, somehing which was always in his spark, but his creators were very wary of this motive. Salvage understood of their worries, especially because the trust they had in Blurr was nonexistent, but even over time that trust seemed to never be gained again.

Blurr always had to be stood up for, which is Salvage found himself doing constantly but also finding himself as the only voice of reason that Blurr could rely on. Things sometimes got tense for the two bots, but they were close, like brothers.

The ship they were both on when the bots first found them just so happened to be the one they had stolen (it was certainly not Salvage's idea on that one) when their town got attacked due to the building war that corrupted society. That led them all the way to Earth, save the cave people and go straight into an eternal slumber until they were both awoken by Sigma 17.