85: Halloween Tires - S

What was it really like for Halloween? Well, here it was.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

"Heatwave, geez, it is an icebox in here!" Kade complains, knowing for a fact that it was probably colder inside Heatwave's cab than it was outside. "What is wrong with you?!"

"How about you try sitting out here for an hour!" Heatwave snarks back, literally wishing to not remain in the parking spot any longer. "You said you would be fifteen minutes!"

"And I was, now can we go?"

"I tried leaving five minutes ago, and my wheels are actually stuck." Heatwave breaks in the bad news, Kade just stunned. "I called Blades but apparently he is currently trying to find Chase's other tire."

"And Boulder is on the mainland helping Salvage with something. So, no one can pick us up?"

"Hightide and Blurr didn't answer, Quickshadow, I have no idea if I even called the right link at this-and there goes Chase's tire." Heatwave could see the tire roll past in his rear view mirror.

Quickshadow came rolling around the corner a couple seconds after, having Chase's lone tire right with her. She transformed, holding the tire as she looked down.

"Is this yours?" She asks, then notices how he is in his vehicle form. "What are you even doing?"

He transforms, but all of his tires just roll off and into the pretty much deserted streets. There is a moment of silence between the two Cybertronians, no words spoken and a single tire between them.

"That tire is not mine but it does belong to Chase, mine just rolled out into the streets." Heatwave looks to see only one a few feet away, the rest just simply not in sight. He looks back, noticing something wrong. "Where did your tires go?"

"What?!"  She looks, finding her tires not on her frame, and none of them in sight. She blinks as she is very much lost as to how this happened.

Both bots stand there once more, the only tire with them being that for a police bot that currently wasn't present at the moment. Kade probably would've said something about the tires, but it was clear to tell that nothing should be said right now.

"Does this type of emergency happen often or only when it is cold?" She found herself not finding any of this funny, especially because she now can't leave this cold place until she has her tires back.

"Somehow it only happens with us." Heatwave answers. "Blades, I hope your having fun, cause we need you to find some more tires."

"No, I already have to find Chase's other three that he lost. . . .again." Blades was not haply with this project. "How many do I need to find?"

"We have one, so we need to find eleven more." Quickshadow responds over the comm link.

"Hi Quickshadow." Blades says, then fully registers to how many tires he has to find at the moment. "Wait, eleven?!"

All of the sudden, three tires go rolling by on the streets, all in which look like the one Quickshadow currently has in her servos. There is a moment of silence before Kade speaks up.

"Wow, I can't believe Chase's tires are that fast." Kade remarks. "But we should probably go get them."