46: Dreams of Snow - H

After dealing with Midwinter, the bots thought of a really strange thing that came to mind. Cybertron did indeed have rains due to the warmer climate, but they asked themselves what it would be like if they did have snow like earth did.

The talk was nice, mentioning how lovely it would look and how beautiful it would be to wake up to that untouched sheet of snow. Sure it would've been a lot for the streets, but it would really make the four go outside more, according to Boulder that is.

It was fine until Chase decided to mention that the snow might be acid like their rain too, making everything way worse than it should. It turned the conversation dark really fast as all of them were quick to have ideas on how they could basically die from it, which mostly came from Blades.

Then they somehow got to the point about earth rain and snow, why it was certainly much better than what Cybertron had to offer. Heatwave swears if he had the time to do it, he would've been out in the rain on earth at every single moment he had the chance.

Yet that conversation turned to weird 'trends' on an app, which then led to just electronics in general, and somehow got to the point of talking about what is the difference between American English and British English.