51: Caught in 4K - S

Blades and Chase have been caught red handed.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

It was dark outside as they went on, having some fun of their own. The bots found themselves wanting to play one of their own Cybertronian sports out on the hidden field, as it has been forever since they had done something like that.

It was like adding the human sport of soccer (or football, honestly, they have no idea which one is actually the name) with the sport badminton. there were no rackets, just a single ball and a badminton like court, kicking it between the two sides, one touch only, it was an extreme sport.

"Are you sure we should do this in the dark?" Chase questions, seeing how much it truly seems to be nighttime outside as the breeeze is a little chilly.

Although the secret area just so happened to be for the other game they played with everyone, one which quite frankly, is probably the strangest thing they would ever play in their lives.

"Come on Chase, are you worried you're going to lose?" Heatwave asks, awaiting to begin he match for once in his life.

"Actually, no, are you?" Chase fires back, making the competition more extreme than it probably should be at this rate.

"Guys, remember, we can't go injuring ourselves, we have jobs!" Boulder points out, knowing for a fact that this was very much true. "We can't just get a day off."

"He has a point." Blades quickly agrees.

"And that is why this ball isn't like the ones like Cybertron had, this isn't going to hurt us" Heatwave tosses the ball in his servo, the materials making it way better than what is actually used for the sport.

"Oh thank goodness!" Blades seemed very relieved. "I thought I would get dented plating from only that ball alone!"

"That is always why no one plays." Boulder comments.

The game quickly came to a start, Heatwave and Boulder against Chase and Blades, whoever got to 20 mechapoints first wins (literally to 20 points). The game really was a great way of training somehow as it involved speed, flexibility, power, coordination, and many other important traits which really could help the bots improve on their work.

It was extremely wild, the ball going between the two sides as the sound of metal echoed loudly with each time a bot would hit the ball somehow. There was a ton of running back and forth to keep up with one another, many points being earned as it slowly got to the winning amount.

"I got-WOAH!" Heatwave tripped and fell to the ground off from where the ball was, due to the fact he was running in front of Boulder and had a leg used as a nice stopper.

"Mine!" Boulder calls, as it hits him, it heads back towards the other side of the court quickly. Unfortunately for Boulder, due to how he did it, he found himself falling back as he tripped over Heatwave's laying frame.

Both Chase and Blades went for it, amd therefore, quickly collided with one another as the ball hit the ground on their side of the court. It was clear to tell who had just won the match, but it seemed that wasn't the main focus as Blades was basically on top of Chase, pinning the police bot down.

"H-hey." It was embarassing to be like this, as for Blades clearly stuttered as he spoke while looking to the bot below him.

Chase couldn't say anything but was rather just a mess, and if Blades could be honest, he found it absolutely adorable when Chase flusters the way he tends to do. It didn't stop Blades from smothering Chase with a giant hug an a quick kiss for comfort.

"I'm not going to question what is happening here but I assume your game is offically done." Cheif burns was very well now standing there, and more than likely had saw all that went down only a few momemts earlier.

"Chief burns, I-"

"It's all good, Chase." The man seemed to not be bothered by what went down between Blades and Chase at all. "Make sure you all clean this up before you head back inside."

Once the man left, the poor police bot was in a fit of panics, after all, they literally had been caught with what they do as hey tried so hard to avoid such a thing. At this rate, it didn't even matter who won the match but rather what Chief is going to do with this new information.