9: Christmas - S

After the Events wih the blizzard, the Bruns find the bots digging into figuring out Christmas, but it goes a little too far.

This scene isn't long, but it is kind of funny.
____________________________________________________________________________________________
The humans have never been more concerned in their entire lives.

As they went on into the bunker to figure out what the bots had been doing with Optimus; who had randomly decided to come and visit, they were left with the most awkward siht that they could try to describe.

In the long run, they had no odea what the piles of white powder was, but it wasn't harmful stuff but is also wasn't snow. There was a lot of it too, which made bigger question as to where any of them had gotten it from.

From there, they found a ton of Christmas lights, ones that had been stored away which the bots defineitly couldn't have reached. It only made them wonder as to how they all managed to gain access to them, and yet, none of the humans were involved with handing it over to them.

And lastly, all there was happened to be something quite unique. Optimus stood there, wrapped in rope, ornaments beaded all around as well as Christmas lights bringing brightness to the image. All the bots were just silent as they saw the humans there, but Optimus, it was questiomable as to what the expression that bot had due to his mask.

"Uh, what is the meaning of this?" Chief Burns asks, still wondering how all of it managed to get down in the bunker.

The ezplanation was ver rough, and hard to understand. The bots all had spoken at once, leaving gaps and holes for what each one was saying due to the overlap of voices.

After all of them were done, the humans simply decided to just get it all cleaned up and not ask anymore questions regarding what was before their eyes. They managed to discover that the white stuff was flour, and there was a ton of it, so it was very confusing how they got ahold of so much.

Yet, once ot was cleaned up, the bots got a very detailed yelling at for all they did, and in the end, they were not going to try and learn that much about holodays again, and Optimus one hundred percent agreed.