38: Missing Classes?! - S

Bots talk a little while they ascend to space, Cody is basically forgotten and he just silently listens in.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

"Learning the unit was so hard though!" Blades points out, Boulder and Heatwave being the only ones who really can engage in conversation since Chase is the one who is getting them to their destination. "There were seperate rules to follow for that!"

"You forgot about the new sets of duties, and yet, they expect to keep us in groups of four." Boulder really found a hatred towards those classes. "It was like they needed another bot just for all of that alone."

"At least you didn't miss out on a lunarcycle worth of learning." Heatwave adds on, remembering all of it. "You guys weren't the ones to have those stupid viruses that didn't apply to you!"

"Hey, I still missed classes!" Blades mentions, clearly knowing that he too had an excuse. "You know how fragile I get that time of the rotal year!"

"At least the teacher wasn't trying to fail you despite the literal fact you have everything correct." Chase pipes in, somehow knowing the conversation despite not listening before hand.

"I missed none of it and yet even I don't remember any of it." Boulder comments, quickly checking to see how much longer until they get to the correct location so they can save Doc Greene and Graham. "It ,ade no sense since the first lesson."

"I still can't believe I even passed that class." Heatwave remembers, the difficulty of it all being quite insane. "I still can't believe Blades passed."

"Hey!"

"I only passed because we had that teacher who went in for ours, remember?" Chase sounded rather glad for once. "That exam saved my life."

"You're telling me." Boulder says. "Didn't the teacher have to leave because her young sparkling did something and was in med bay?"

"I have no idea, but I'm happy I passed." Blades states.

They eventually came upon the location, to which Cody didn't even say a word about what they were discussing earlier on. Yet, they eventually realized the young boy had heard all of it.