58: Kiss Or No Kiss - S

Chase is slightly panicking, Blades asks stuff, and everyone is asleep. Short but cute.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

It was not fun having to deal with Vigil, especially because he had a giant Dome over Griffin Rock, keeping people asleep and attacking the bots. It did not help that said computer dude decided to go out of his way to get some of the sticky foam stuff to pin down Chase and Blades.

"You're freaking out." Blades knows when Chase panicks, it is a rare sight to see, and most of the time, Blades isn't panicked in the moment. Of course, this was one of those strange occasions.

"I'm not." Chase whispers, seeing that the two humans, Frankie and Cody, are still asleep at the moment. They both know it won't be long until they wake up, but they were still stuck regardless.

"Do you need a kiss?" Blades knows how Chase is about little kisses, after all, the police bot would never admit how much they really affect him in his moments that might need it.

Blades had to exactly figure out how to do that since the way he was certainly was not giving to well, not only that, but he needed to do it before the two children woke up because they do not want to be caught again with this, amd they definietly shouldn't be caught by those two or else something bad will happen.

It surprisingly didn't take long for Blades to ggive a quick kiss to Chase without falling over and being stuck in a pose that would hurt him for a good while. Blades knows for a fact it had worked since he could hear the quick and yet strange reves of Chase's engine as it processed the action.

"Still freaking out?" The helicopter asks,  finding himself already knowing the answer.

"No."

"Are you trying to hide 'the blush'?" Blades asks, seeing the strange face the bot is making as he stands there completely stuck.

"Yes." Chase really didn't want to blush, especially because the humans were now offically waking up, and the whole thing was over for good.

"Chase, you good?" Cody asks, now fully awake.

"He'll be fine, now a little help?" Blades focus' towards the fact they are trapped, after all, they will need a minute to get themselves out of the stuff.