102: Songbird - S

After such panic, a song echoes in the garage of the Firehouse.

I request that you listen to All is Found by Evan Rachel Wood, because that song is pretty much what is being brought here to the table. You can stream it on whatever you feel xomfortable with, or you don't have to.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

It was very exciting to have Chief Burns no longer in the hospital, and quite frankly, the bots have never been more relieved that he man was alright. They panicked for a good whike thinking that they were in the blitz to nearly kill a human, and they had no idea how much it affected their mission.

It was extremely nice now that they didn't have to worry about it, their mission still remaining intact in some way. The Burns Family was all currently gathered upstairs into making sure that Charile would be able to have no worries upon getting around, whike the bots were down in the garage with the other humans who had recently had their homes destroyed.

As the Burns family were all closly brought in the kitchen, a sound mysteriously echoed feom the known parts of the walls. There was a long pause, until words could be heard.

"Where the [Soul Light] meets the sea. . ." There was a moment of silence, but the voice went on again. "There's a river full of memory. . ."

The family piled right down into the elevator, hearing the sounds of the singing song that was in the main garage. It was defineitly not a voice from a female singing this unique song, but surely, they were about to find out.

"Sleep, my darling, safe and sound." It sings. "For in this river, all is found."

The humans went down the elevator, hearing the tune.

"In [his] waters, deep and true, Lie the answers and a path for you." It was a verse, poetic but lovely. "Dive down deep into [his] sound, But not too far or you'll be drowned."

The elevator finally came upon the garage level, all of them walking out to see exactly was going on. From there, they saw for themselves a true wonder in itself, something in which was last expected.

"Yes, [he] will sing to those who'll hear," surrounding the one who sung, all the humans were just gathered, listening along as it soothed them for that night. "And in [his] song, all [beauty] flows,"

The family stood there watching, seeing how everyone was so silently listening. Evenwith the bots, both Chase and Blades were well deep down into recharge from the melody itself.

"But can you brave what you most fear? Can you face what the river knows?" By now, there were at least half of the everyone in the room with sleep lulling them away.

Everyone simply kept on listening, as the song reached its last verses and everyone feeling the such safety it had brought to them.

"Where the North wind meets the sea
There's a [Carrier] full of memory
Come, my darling, homeward bound
When all is lost, then all is found"

By the ending moments, all the humans just remained quiet, no clapping, just soaking it all in.

"I wonder where he learned that from." Cody says, wondering who could've taught them that.

"Something like that can only be remembered by someone close who sings it son." The Chief responds. "And whoever that was to Heatwave, clearly raised him well in wisdom."