29: An Older Future - S

Seeing Cody older made he bots really think about what will happen in the future of their lives.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

It was awkward enough seeing Cody, a boy who was normally seven/eight human years old to randomly become a man in at leat his twenties within quick seconds, but was more focused in that moment was what exactly they all were doing for the rest of their lives.

Cybertron was gone, they had no home planet to return to. All of them couldn't help but wonder if this was the one thing they would do for he rest of their live or not, because no hope lied to their real home being restored.

"Guys, do you ever think Cybertron will be brought back to life again?" Blades asks, finding himself unable to watch the show on the television because the thought keeps dragging onwards.

"That's like asking if a elephant and a dog will fall in love." Boulder answers. "So, not really likely."

There was a eery silence that stretched across the room, after all, the fact Cybertron was gone already hit them bad in their frames. Chase couldn't even read the one page in he book he was reading, he wasn't even too sure how to feel about this factor at all.

"I can't tell if I want to be happy or sad about that." Heatwave states, reminded of all the horror his past had given him and what little good he seemed to have. "It's not like my real parents ever wanted to find me and make things right."

"I can somewhat agree with Heatwave, Cybertron nearly messed up my entire life" Chase adds on, feeling a cold shiver in him from the remembrance of some certain events. "But, it is the only palce which we all considered home."

"So, we are just going to grow old here?" Blades asks.

No one could find themselves able to speak a response, as if they wanted to answer, but they had nothing that could seem close as a possibility. They all found themselves unsure upon how to feel as none could come up with an answer, and they all found themselves quiet as they went on to do seperate things.