89: One Chance - S

Hightide decides to use his one chance in a very interesting way.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

It was certainly nice to have a celltower back up and running for Griffin Rock, after all, the bots did need it in order to actaully call Hightide so the currently deflated stadium the Mayor bought could be fetched out of the salty seas.

Onve the connection did return, Heatwave was actually able to make the call. He waited upon the dock for the bot to arrive since it wouldn't be long, but as he waited he did notice a few notifications from what had tried to be sent to him, but not gone through.

1"Took you long enough!" Heatwave says as the bot had finally arrived, heading to meet each other at the edge of the dock. "Eighty-four missed calls? Really?"

"What, I needed to contact you!" Hightide says, which was a perfectly fine excuse, but that amount of missed calls might not be something that works. "It kept telling me your link was blocked or it didn't exist."

"Well, there was no celltower for a good chunk of the day." Heatwave explains. "And now we need you to collect the floating stadium that is currently under the water right here."

"Do I want to know?"

"At this point, you shouldn't even bother asking because you know the answer will be something nuts." The red bot answers. "Anyway, it should still be at the bottom right here unless the currnet swept it away."

"Alright, do you want to make a date out of this then?" Heatwave whipped his head so fast that there was a popping sounds, but that certainly wasn't his main concern because he was more focused on what Hightide just said. "What? Like, me using my one chance."

"This isn't a two bot job, are you doing this to make me help you?!" Heatwave was taken aback by the request made.

"Not everything has to be boring, besides, it is just us dealing with it." Hightide says, which makes Heatwave take a moment to consider.

"If you want to use your one chance you can, but if this turns out bad, you are not getting another one." With that, he plunges into the water.

Hightide takes a moment before walking off the dock and into the water, finding the supposed item for collection to be down there as a ripped and flat square. With how big it was, it certainly jeeded to be folded in order to actually lift it up well.

Servo had joined them for this, to which ended up taking significantly longer hanvit should. The Cyberdog had ended up inside of the folds somehow at one point, which made them unfold it. Heatwave got lost into it too when he fell on it. It was certainly an adventure under the water, but once it was finally folded, it was actually quite the mass to carry.

Hightide went to control the calaws for his ship, letting them head under the water to grab the folded weight that hey had created. As he grabbed it and brougnt it to the surface, he found a Heatwave within the giant grip of it.

"Oh my." Hightide saus, seeing that he clesrly grabbed the wrong thing down there. "I caught a blip."

"Ha, funny." Clearly sarcasm there, but it was something. "Now can you put me down?"

He messed up the controls so badly, which made the claw immediately let go of the red coloured bot instead of bring him onto the deck of the boat. Heatwave hit his entire face on one of the side railings before his body actually made itself go down into the water with such a gravitational force.

Hightide was fairly quick to get himself back into the water, having to physically get the other bot out of the water as a very clear dented cut was on the bot's face. The blue mech had gotten the dying stadium out of the water and at least made sure exactly how well Heatwave could function. He was actually pretty much ok, except for the fact he couldn't get back to the firehouse on his own. 

"I think it didn't go so bad."

"I currently have a mess on my face and you want to say that it went fine?" Heatwave asks, finding himself taking a quick shaky step as he felt like he would fall over. Hightide had a good grip on him though, so he surely wouldn't be friends with the floor yet.

"Before that was pretty good, except for Servo getting lost in it." He deducts. "Would you still count it as good regardless of all that just happened?"

"I don't really count it, but it was my first time being injured on a 'date'. But you get another one to try and make it up for it." He says, then stops walking. "Why am I seeing five of you?!"

"And we are picking you up." Heatwave was grabbed before his frame met the cement, having to be carried the rest of the way to the firehouse because there is certainly jo way he was going to get there on his own two pedes. "You doing ok?"

"I can't tell if my injury is making me different, cause I see a rainbow on your chestplate."

Hightide decided to not question it, clearly noticing that Heatwave was probably going delusional from the hit and needed to get something in his head fixed. When they did get to the firehouse, Heatwave was very much spouting nonsense as Blades had to fix him.

Hightide surely had to double check he has another chance with how it ended up.