30: Cold - S

Heatwave always runs warm, but not today.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

He swears the room is freezing.

After a nice little run in with a machine that basically was mere close to freeze much more that the shore od Griffin Rock, and with the bots bascially getting frozen to death for a good while till Cody saved them, it was quite a guess one of them would've been cold.

Obviously, Heatwave didn't think to empty his water reserves before heading to that cold iceberg, meaning that his tanks still felt cold and the water was melting extremely slow from how the weather was.

Now there he was, sitting on the floor in the bunker, wrapped up in a blanket that Boulder found in the Sigma (no one knows where that thing came from) and also being surrounded by some heat packs to help the water in his tanks melt.

"Feeling any better?" Blades asks, fixing up the blanket since it was trying to somewhat slip off the firebot's frame.

"Blades, it is a mild discomfort." Heatwave fixes the blanket shortly after Blades, noticing that it really is enjoying the fact to fall off of his frame. "Also, I'm pretty sure this is a fire blanket."

"That might be why it doesn't want to stay on you." Boulder inquires. "It doesn't protect the cold, it protects heat."

"That is not what a fire blanket does, you put it on the fire." The bot explains, fixing the blanket once again with annoyance. "It helps stop fires."

"Wait, then what was I thinking of?" Boulder asks, now trying to remember what he said before.

"That blanket really doesn't want to stay on you." Blades then says, watching as it just fall off of Heatwave the minute it was fixed.

"You don't think?" It wasn't long before the bot fully ditched the blanket all together, as it had no easy use for it anymore due to how flimsy it was being.

All of the sudden, the lift comes down to the bunker. With that, Chase had clearly come back from patrol, a tire seemingly in his two servos as he just stands there awkwardly.

Looking down, a tire appears to be missing from Chase's leg, which somehow matches the one that he holds. Heatwave would've laughed upon the sight, but if he did, that sensation would've brought a weird sensation to his mostly frozen tanks.

"It appears that not everything was unfrozen from my system as I went on patrol with Chief." Chase says, rolling the tire along the ground as he doesn't want to keep holding it. "Although instead of pulling someone over, I hit them with this tire of mine."

"And this is why I'm happy I don't have tires." Blades comments, for once being happy that he isn't a ground vehicle.

"Same, but if these come off, good luck getting them back on." Boulder says, pointing out his variation of wheels that helps him get around on the ground. "It is a pain."

"What is, putting them off, or them flying off?" Chase asks, which makes everyone a little bit concerned upon exactly how the tire truly came off in the first place.

"Well, nevermind." Boulder didn't want to know which one was technically worse at this moment, amd was not about to answer that. "Let me help put he tire back on though and check the others before another one goes rolling."

All of the sudden, they all look to see one of Heatwave's tires calmly rolling to the other side of the bunker.

"I think you spoke a little too soon." Heatwave comments, watching as Blades goes to chase down the rolling wheel.