53: Dinosaurs & Predacons - S

Optimus tells about the Predacons to the bots and Cody (because why not)

This is for the first episode of Season 3, Already! Man, it won't be long before I end this book.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

It was surely something when Optimus Prime decided to stay for a few extra days after gaining his Primal mode of an entire T-Rex, and it was more interesting when the Prime himself said he would tell some sort of tale that night.

It was a little bit worrisome when Cody asked to stay for this discussion, especially because most stories about Predacons tend to end in question as well as the possibility of their lives on Earth. The stuff told were tendingly more for horror and fantasy, and Cody did say he would ask to stop if by chance he was uncomfortable.

"I don't get it though, why is everything about Predacons terrible?" Cody asks, wondering why it is labelled towards horror rather than any other Cybertronian tale he has been told before this moment.

"Cybertron did have gender equality Cody Burns, but classes of power were certainly that of misjudged and mistreated." Optimus responds.

"But that doesn't make sense, they should be treated equal." Cody responds, clearly knowing how injustice it was.

"That is why Cybertron isn't the best place to be sometimes, you either live in glory or you don't." Boulder says. "I had a pretty good life myself, but Chase didn't, all because of who his creators were."

"The lower the classing, the harder it is to get on in life." Blades mentions, finding himself a little sad. "We witnessed it all first hand."

All of the Sigma 17 members all remembered that time, the time when Chase's Sire escaped from jail, the way he was falling down so hardly despite not doing anything wrong to begin with, it was all a memory no one wanted to relive ever again in their lives.

"Predacons were that of a higher class, they were much more in physically power compared to everyone else." Heatwave comments. "We were pretty much the lowest in their eyes."

"They did however end up extinct at a certain point in time, which left it so others were considered the mighty ones of our planet." Optimus speaks once more, recalling of all he had been told before. "I am not fully sure as to what happened to them, but their remains are around."

"But still, why did it matter that some had rough beginnings or that they have power?" Cody was still very curious.

"No one actually knows but it is how the war began." Chase finally jumps into the conversation. "Decepticons were the lowest of everyone, and I did hear on many ocassions of how much equality they wanted."

"No one obviously did anything, and then a chain of events occured." Boulder adds on.

"Wait, Optimus Sir, what did you mean when you said 'but their remains are around' regarding Predacons?" Heatwave jumped to the thing that seemed to bother him at a great deal, clearly wanting some sort of answer to it.

"None of their remains were kept on Cybertron and were  scattered upon the galaxies." The Prime responds. "There had been much rumor at to some remains lied here on earth at this very moment, maybe even alive on earth at some point."

The gasps from the bots had Cody desperately confused, as it was like they heard the worst news of their lives. Blades certainly showed to be in fear as he couldn't seem to get himself out of the shock of it, Chase and Boulder both fell off from what they were seating on as they registered it all, Heatwave had no idea how to act and was having a multitude of reactions.

"I don't get it." Cody fund himself not understanding why he bots were so fearful for it.

"Cody Burns, Predacons survive by eating up the energon from other bots that are not like them," Optimus explains. "If they were alive all this time, we would most certainly be hunted and killed by their hands to feed on our energon."

What went through Cody's mind was rather disturbing, imagining things that he probably never would have thought of before his moment. He then realized that this was something he should most certainly get out of.

"I think I am done here." The human child goes to the elevator, heading back up to join the rest of his family upstairs as he no longer wants to be apart of that conversation.

"There is none alive on Earth, right?" Blades asks, hoping to be able to be calmed down for what is going on in the current moment.

There was an itching silence, one in which made all the bots look at each other with such horror as Optimus clearly was trying to find a good and decent answer to give upon the question asked.

"Right?" Boulder asks again for the sake of it.

"They shouldn't be alive."

"Shouldn't?!"