41: Snakes Are The Enemy Of A Bot - S

Blades doesn't get paid enough for this, in fact, he should probably start gaining something greater than what he deals with sometimes.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

All of the Burns family were calmly upstairs for dinner, letting themselves relax after an intense day they had filled themselves with as snakes were apart of the main agenda. During this, the bots were calmly resting themselves in the bunker of the firehouse, all doing things of their own.

Boulder was reading a book about snakes, it certainly was that of some interest the green bot had since the emergency that had went on in the earlier hours. He had found a good set of interesting facts about the creature through the many minutes of reading, evoling his knowledge as he found out that there was more than one category to identify a snake.

Blades was sitting on the ground, back against one of the couple large crates within the space, hugging Chase close. Chase calmly sat there, letting himself be hugged as it was also soothing him from his earlier injuries from the giant snake that had wrapped itself tightly around him.

Everything was indeed well, until Blades found something he would later find himself regret signing up for.

"Can you check?" Heatwave seemed very strange in a way, not really annoyed, but Blades wasn't too sure how to describe this questionable emotion. The glass was down from his chestplates, meaning that Blades would need to investigate further upon this.

Chase was certainly not pleased as Blades slowly peeled away from him, groaning out in protest to which eventually left the police bot hugging the helicopter's one leg as he still wanted Blades to stay around with him.

"Heatwave, you know I can't check inside your cab like this." Blades states, knowing for a fact that it is pretty much mere impossible. "You need to open your chestplates."

"No."

"Well then how else am I suppose to do this?" Blades clearly isn't enjoying his right now. "You want me to pin you to the floor and open them myself?!"

"You wouldn't dare!" He was flabbergasted by such a thing, more importantly, he didn't think it could be done. He didn't want to find out though.

"I agree, don't do it." Blades obviously guessed why Chase said such a thing, but everyone knew that none of that would happen at all, it was certaimly not something either one could dream of due to how disgusted it was.

"Chase, that is gross." Blades states. "Never for all my life, now, Heatwave, are we doing this the easy way or the hard way?"

"Is there a no way?" He asks, clearly hoping to not do what is asked.

"Heatwave, I know you are insecure about. . . . That, but I am not goung to judge you because of it. I promise I'll be careful, and make sure no one else sees, ok?" Blades figured that might've been why Heatwave is so hesitant, it was merely the one clear insecurity he possessed.

"Yeah, and the last time I showed you was millions of years ago!" Heatwave states. "A lot has happened since then!"

"I know, but according to my job, I am not suppose to physically deny a patient when it comes to certain parameters." Blades states. "Not only am I saying this as a medic, but as a friend, I am not going to judge you for that."

"Says the one who never wanted to be a medic to begin with."

Blades gasped so loud that someone else besides the bots had probably heard it, Boulder had been quite quick to drop his book upon the smoking hot tea that just entered the conversation. Chase was clearly stalled, shocked by the most recent things that had been said.

"You really want to know what the 'no way' is?" Blades was mad, the anger from the literal factor that Heatwave just bluntly revealed things without full consent. "You might just find yourself drinking energon and the next thing you know, you start feeling tired and slip into recharge rather fast. Meanwhile, I will open up your chestplate for this little check for your seats and maybe even do an entire body check up if your still outcold."

Chase slowly found himself unlatching himself from Blades, clearly concerned beyond his capability and knowing somehig is most certain about to go down in the next couple minutes. Boulder very much has already abandoned the book at this rate, seeking to what will be next.

"HEATWAVE!" the bot was quick to start running, the helicopter being rather fast to start chasing after the runaway paitent.

Some chaos happened off from where Chase and Boulder were, which consisted of a couple swears, screaming, yelling, and a lot of metal hitting things. By each sound that echoed left both Boulder and Chase filled with more worries as they were unsure of the outcome, and found themselves not daring to look to see what was going on.

Once it all seemed to be over, Blades returned back to where he was before, seeingly happy like he was before all of that went down. Chase was certainly having much fear for his life while he was being hugged once more by the happy bot, finding himself quite tense within the hold.

Heatwave eventually returned, clealry looking winded as his servos lied on the joints of his legs.

"What happened to you?!" Boulder asks, he was very stunned to see the bot in such a exhausted state.

"I don't know what I just witnessed and dealt with." He responds, trying to walk but is quick to hit a wall. "Ow. I can see much more now though."

"What?"

"Not only do they look the same, they hold the same anger depending on certain things. One is a version of another, a carrier and its sparkling."

". . . . . What?"