79: Right To Reveal - S

The bots question if it really was a good idea to randomly reveal they were aliens to Griffin Rock.

This one is for the first Episode of Season 4, which leads to the last stretch of parts in this book and to more stuff to learn. I'm surprised I'm already here now.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

"Guys, do you think it was a good idea?" Blades asks, finding himself in question for the more recent events that went down. "

"To reveal ourselves to Griffin Rock?" Boulder asks, and Blades nods to confirm. Boulder waits a moment as he thinks, trying to really think how good it was to do such a thing. "I don't know."

"Technically speaking, there are pros and cons to this arrangement." Chase says, but then he sort of loses the whole bit of it. "Heatwave, do you think we made the right desicion?"

"Hah?!" Heatwave obviously had not been paying attention to the conversation, after all, there was something else clearly bugging him. "What?!"

"Still thinking about it?" Blades asks, all of the bots quickly knowing that Heatwave was still thinking about what happened all the way back when they saved Griffin Rock.

"Yeah, but I'm also thinking about what we did." Heatwave responds. "I thought I would be haply now that we don't have to hide anymore, but, I just fake that right now. I can't fake being happy because I'm just not happy."

"Why does it feel like we just lost everything then?" Boulder asks to the group discussion. "Does anyone else feel like we just lost everything?"

"I don't know." Chase says, actually finding himself to be very uncertain with everything that has happened. "What will happen with our lives now though?"

They all sit in silence, not even knowing what to do next at this rate. They all eventually just departed themselves from the conversation, and yet, only two bots still remained.

"You're still questioning if she was right, aren't you?" Blades asks, reminding of when Heatwave told of what happened awhile back. It was juts hearing it after all, and yet, there was no explanations regarding it.

"She said I would be happy." Heatwave states. "I have no idea what could be happy about this right now, because no part of me feels happiness."

"But she said you would find somebot in your life." Blades says. "She said you had a future with them."

"She said I already found them." Heatwave replies, then notices the helicopter making a strange face. It takes him a moment to register what exactly could be running in Blades' thoughts, until he was rather digusted when he did realize it. "You're disgusting."

"What? no." Blades was even more grossed out. "I was really trying to think who it could be, and I know it ain't me."

"I'm surprised you noticed that very clear answer only now, because you know what would happen if you tried any of that." Heatwave says. "But still, I already stopped myself from throwing my frame into a realationship. Hearing that I'll find somebot, I just want to shove it away."

They are both silent for a good moment, then Blades thinks of something in his uniqe mindset.

"Maybe this moment is what will stsrt your happiness, just think about it." Blades gets up, spinning around. "This allows you to be yourself, and you don't have to hide in your own darkened complection you made up for yourself the first day we arrived on earth."

"I wasn't that bad when we arrived on earth!"

"Yeah, but you let part of you be tucked away a bit, and to be honest, I really miss that." Blades says. "Maybe this chance will allow you to be happy once more, like how it should've been for you."

Heatwave just sort of stared at Blades, processing exactly what it was that he had heard. Blades just slowly went from visibly happy to a bit of concern as so many minutes just walked on by.

"What are you doing?" Blades asks, really wanting to know why Heatwave is staring at him.

"I really want to smile but it has been way too long so I forgot how to do it." He responds. "I just don't want to make a fool of myself trying to do it right now, and I don't want you to laugh at me."

"Oh."