66: Timed Target - S

There are some bots that clearly have had enough of Morocco, and there are those who are petrified.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

It very much felt like Morocco continues to follow them until he unleashes devastating power over everyone with his madness of a mind intelligence. Obviously everyone cannot deal with him anymore because the minute they all hink they are done with him, he silently appears once more to destroy them.

"Heatwave, what are you doing?" Blades noticed how the red bot was nearly tackling the practice dummy a little more than he does.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" Heatwave was basically hugging it at this rate, but also upside down. "I'm ready to take on that morbot when it shows up again."

"Take it in a fight, right?"

There was silence, Heatwave looking at Blades as if the answer wasn't clearly obvious because he would definietly take on that morbot in a fight anyday. Blades obviously didn't even understand.

"In a fight, right?" Now Blades was concerned, and it was clearly presented on his face plates.

Something echoed loudly in the distance, breaking whatever strange ordeal was going on that had no actual purpose to it at all. Heatwave did not care about this strange random sound that had appeared, but Blades had been overall curious about it.

He went to follow the noise, going beyond the bookshelves of a secrst door right to where the Sigma 17 was planted proudly. The sounds appeared to be like shots, weaponary, coming from one point in the loud place, and following it, Blades actually found the ideal source.

Chase was shooting that blaster he had stolen from the major getaway from Cybertron ever so long ago, and the weapon was being shot at a hologram of Morroco's head, as if the title of anger and murder was seemingly placed upon it. The face the bot seemed to hold was that of annoyance and a bit of frustration while it continued to shoot at the same point a couple dozen times.

"Chase," the police bot stopped upon the voice, lowering the weapon downwards as he turned. "Put that away."

Chase did as he was told, as knowing that his efforts of destruction are not doing anything to him mentally. Once he weapon was finally somewhere to which could not harm somebot or human if by chance they entered, Blades finally felt safe to talk more.

"You ok?" Blades asks, wondering what could possibly be needed to change the mood that has been placed in the air. "Hug, kiss, or cuddle?"

"Kill."

"Chase, that wasn't one of the options." Blades knew whenever chase was in this type of mood, it could be literally devastating if left alone for too long. "Movie?"

"Does it involve cops and murder?" Blades paused for a moment before nodding, partially hoping he was getting somewhere. Chase's mood quickly changed away from the badness he was feeling. "Yes, and cuddles."

You know, at least he wasn't mad anymore.