73: Oh Dear Dog - S

Chase certainly has a problem, but they can't really blame the CyberDog Servo for it.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Having Servo was defintely an expierence, especially when he was putting the entire team in jeopardy for awhile when he was at the firehouse and not with Hightide. Servo was there, for a wekk, somewhat for the dog's own personal training with the humans.

It was nearly time for Hightide to pick up Servo once again, the day being that of tomortow when the mechanical dog would head back to its owner who lives on the seas. Cody was simply just hanging out woth Servo, Boulder having joined them not long ago, Chase was simply observing.

"Chase, what are you doing?" Cody asks, noticing how the police bot happens to be just standing there awkwardly.

"mE¿¡" his voice was severly messed up, in fact, only now did they notice he wasn't even standing straight to begin with. It was like Chase swallowed a bunch of metal, and it all hit each other with every syllable said. "i'M . . . . fRoLoKiNg."

"What?" Cody had no idea what that was, and he did not wish to know because it probably wasn't actually anything but a made-up word.

"Chase, are you're systems jamming?" Boulder asks, knowing exactly what could've caused it. "Did you let Servo into your back seats again?"

"mY sYsTeMs aRe nOt jAmMeD¡" even with that response, Boulder sitll got up anyway. "sToP hArAsSiNg mE, cArRiEr."

"And he's going nuts." Boulder says to himself, taking ahold of Chase and sitting him down on one of the crates before he goes crashing onto the floor. The green bot then looks to Cody. "Cody, where is Blades?"

"He's still on patrol wih Dani." Cody answers, knowing that they probably won't be back for awhile since they left fifteen minutes ago.

"HEATWAVE!"

Heatwave quick to the calling, wondering exactly what it was that made his name even called in the first place. Yet, looking at his faceplates, he also seemed relieved somehow.

"He's jammed?! We don't have the stuff!" Boulder is silent upon Heatwave's words, especially because it is offically a big fat problem. He continues, "Blades hasn't asked for more yet!"

"Wouldn't Hightide have some for this exact reason?!" Boulder questions, knowing they need a solution.

"wHy aRe wE tAlKiNg aBoUt tHe oCeAn¿¡"

"Chase, no." The firebot clearly doesn't want the talking to make it all worse right now. "I can ask Hightide if he has some, or if he could quickly obtain it. After all, I have been on the link with him for like five earth hours now."

"Why five? you could've hung up you know!" Boulder really wants to know why he wouldn't just hang up, even though Heatwave looked like he had enough of that ocean sailer.

"I am not about to explain what he did." Heatwave states simply. "I'll ask him right now about our current situation though."

After the red bot left the room, Boulder had quickly noticed that Chase was just silently staring at him oddly enough.

"wHy iS sIrE sO mAd¿" Chase was very much getting worse every single time he spoke, and at this rate, he would no longer have a voice box.

"Chase, your creators are not here." Boulder says, hoping that the bot can gain some common sense here.

"tHeN wHo aRe yOu¿¡" Chase fell off he crate he was sitting on, with Boulder unable to catch him. Upon hitting the ground, Chase said: "mY cHiLdHoOd¡"

Luckily, Hightide was able to show up at the firehouse within a couple hours since he was close by, as he first stopped on the mainland to get the actual cure for Chase. Once finally getting to the firehouse though, Chase being and questionable mess on the floor because he would kick if a bot picked him up.

"Don't look at me like that." Heatwave was holding Chase in place because the bot was being rather jumpy upon seeing the device that was going to cure him. "You have that same look in your optics like all my ex's gave me."

"I was not aware you had ex's." Hightide clearly showed to be completely fine about this fact.

"Yeah, and the look you are giving me makes me want to kick you in the chambers," Heatwave sounded very serious as he spoke. "Or rip it out, I can't decide."

The room was awfully quiet after that statement.

"wHy aRe yOu tAkInG aWaY hIs kIdS¿"

"Chase, no." Blades seriously just wanted this to be over now. "STOP MOVING!"

"aW, yOu lIkE hIm¡" Heatwave really wanted Chase to stop.

In the long run, Heatwave was tied up before he murdered the police bot right then and there because that statement was not at all true and he was proving it.