52: The Sport - H

Actually, this is more for the sport that was in the previous chapter, explaining exactly how it works.

So it can be played between 2-6 bots traditionally. The court is a badminton court (yes, the net is still a bit high, just not as high) that is defineitly larger than the ones we have by a good amount, while the ball is that like a soccer ball with a bit of extra bounce to it (like the little bouncy balls kids play with).

While playing, you are only allowed to touch it once, one hit to try and bring it back to the opposite side, and you cannot pass it to your teammates on your side. Although you only are allowed to touch it once, there are no restrictions to how you get the ball to the other side (meaning you can use your arms, legs, even your head).

When the ball touches the ground on your side, the other team gets a point. When he ball touches the ground on the opposite side, your team gets a point. If the ball ends up hitting the ground off the assigned court, both teams are docked a single mechapoint and there are allowed to be negatives in the points.

Whatever team gets to 20 mechapoints is the winner of the match, and there is a permit of 3 breaks allowed in total.

The bots did get this to become a human version so they could try playing, but they weren't really too fond of it. They did enjoy learning of this new sport as it was something very much unique.
________________________________________

Ok, seriously though, who would play it.