62: Again With The Predacons - H

After dealing with dinosaurs, again, and with Quarry, the talk about Predacons surprisingly got brought up to be spoken about.

Optimus actually decided to tell a story on this topic, to literally everyone, which meant that all the humans and bots listened in. It was a legendary chance for Optimus Prime to just tell a story, and so there was no wasting in that.

Was there regret to that? Yes. The story seemed to be alright at first, until it slowly started to not be ok, yet no one actually dared to ask Optimus to stop because the Prime was so deep into telling it. Some of hem had to try and tune it out, but even that couldn't save them.

The only reason the story ended was because somebot decided to fully kick that Prime in the spot, to which led to Optimus being in silent torture while he recovered from it. Luckily, an apology had been made, but no one ended up getting any actual sleep that night because of the story itself.

At that apointed time, they also banned Optimus from telling anymore stories that related to Predacons becuase at this rate, he would get a good hit from Ratchet. Thankfully, Blades agreed to not tell Ratchet about it, which made it all good terms.

But seriously, there would be no more Predacon stories.