100: Another Theif - H

Guys, literally stalled on what to do for this one, but I finally got an idea and I love it.
.

.
Dealing with a whole mystery case with a superstar had to be one of the things the bots had never expected to do, but even after it was over another problem arose rather fast.

Well, honestly, the probelm was actually adorable, but still, it was a lot in order to try and figure out how to do it because no one knew how it worked. Serveral secret calls were made, and in which no one answered, which then went to deducting many hours of research to ultimately get no where.

Blades became very tense, which had Chase quite confused on what it was, but at no point was anyone actually saying he real reason for it. No one was daring to relveal the problem, because it would only make it less of a surprise once the problem was figured out.

Blades eventually did recieve some outside help for it, which ultimately solved the problem that was dying in his mind for a good while. He had to wait though before putting it in motion due to the great suspicion the police bot had, and it would be less surprising to do it if he still held some sort of curiousity.

Everything was soon planned out once the suspicion went down, leading to be one of the greatest moments that the entire Burns Family have witnessed (even though hey were suppose to not be there, and yet, they were hiding). In the long run, both bots were happy to say he least, but then a great deal of questions arose.

Honestly, describing how two bots really become Companions ain't PG-13, and therefore, would never be spoken about.