34: Scraplets - S

Gremlins were bad, Scraplets are worse, and to make it even better, there is one in the bunker (R.I.P bots)
Also, since today is the solar eclipse, I hope you all make sure you remain safe if you are in the major areas where it will be seen. If by chance you are reading this way after it happened, I hope you guys are doing well and being safe.

Scraplets: 'The most dangerous vermin to ever walk upon the face of Cybertron' (Transformers Prime: Season 1, Episode 7 - Ratchet).
____________________________________________________________________________________________

It was extremely loud that night.

There was crashing sounds every once in awhile, meaning it was on and off sleep for literally every single human who lived upstairs. As much as they wanted to check out what was going on, they didn't since they were simply done with it and partically thought they were all going nuts.

Kade eventually made his way down there, as of course, he has to do the morning partol with Heatwave this time around. Just because of his lack of sleep, he decided to head into the bunker to figure out what was wrong with all of the bots and why they kept on waking up sleeping people. Lade enjoys his sleep dearly, but he also loves food, and honestlg, bad sleep equaled bad food to him, so this problem needs to be solved.

"What is going on down here?!" He yells, clearly unhappy with how his sleeping was earlier on.

According to the sights Kade was seeing, it was something that could not be classified as something normal. Blades amd Chase were clinging onto each other for dear life on a tower of crates while Chase had his taser all charged up and ready for attack, Boulder was crouching on one of the giant crates much closer to the ground, and somehow, Heatwave was just attached to the ceiling.

"Did anyone see where it went?!" There was concern that was very much present as Heatwave spoke, looking around quickly for something.

"What are you talking about?!" Kade was extremely confused, not sure as to what is going on. "See where what went?"

A sound echoes in the room, almost a strange drill peering inside the walls around them. The sound made Boulder physically shiver as he stood upon the crate, and much silence between everyone growing more and more whike the sound found itself getting louder at a quick pace.

There was then silence, no strange drills, just nothing. All the bots looked around in panic with such quietness, finding themselves ready for whatever is in store for them, but Kade speaks up.

"That is just the vent, fools!" Kade didn't believe in whatever the bots were thinking, but also because he was too tired to deal with it. "Come on Heatwave, we have patrol duty."

Heatwave was slow as he got down from the ceiling, heading onto the lift and going on for patrol. On the lift though, Heatwave comes face to face with the worst thing he could ever see in his entire life.

"Kade." Heatwave's voice was extremely low, very much in fear for once. "If I die, tell Blades he can't go through my stuff."

"What-" the male never actually finished the sentence, as chaos was quick to unleash itself that morning.

Kade isn't actually sure of what happened in that moment, because it looked like the firebot was being tackled by an invisible force that was ten times bigger than him. The male never did see exactly what was attacking Heatwave, but the bot wasn't really screaming about it.

Even though that was the case upstairs, downstairs was an entirely different story. All the bots had been quick to run around, as six scraplets magically were trying to eat them like the bots were going to be their cannibalism dinner.

"WHAT ARE THEY, A FAMILY?!" Blades screams, trying to get two of them off his metal frame because he did not like their actions at the moment. "GET OFF!"

"I agree with that statement-" Chase was quickly tripped by the small creatures, one easily trying to eat his legs off completely. "This is against the law!"

It took a long while before all of them were murdered, in fact, it took the entire morning to do so. The Burns' had to majorly help the bots in defeating the entire family of seven scraplets, and yet, none of them had any idea as to how they even got down there in the first place.

Everyone was exhausted by the end of that, and since no calls had yet to arrive, everyone decided to have a good nap.