95: Dave - S

Bumblebee tells of the story how he met Optimus Prime and the Energon Eater Dave.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Optimus walked along the everlasting amounts of darkness, a place which seemingly looked abandoned for a long while now with the war that seemingly went onwards on their home planet. Although it could've been nothing, there was much more to the light than through the Prime's light of his optics as energon of others coated the walls disturbingly.

There were bodies, unburied, looked to be in absolute pieces as they had zero mercy to them. They were all dented and ripped apart, burned to a crisp in some appointed areas that nearly made them unrecognizable to the Prime. As he searched along, he even found a room of dead young sparks, little bots, all in which were very much dead on the rubbled ground.

As he stared, he heard a sound. He wasn't sure if it was out of his frightened imagnation or what sounds produced themselves as he stared at the nightmare that would now haunt him forever, it eventually sounding again as Optimus took a look around the dark and deadly room.

Out of the piles upon piles of wrecked building, he watched as a small Energon Eater slowly came into sight. It seemed friendly, more so sad. Optimus had no idea what he shoukd do as he saw the creature before him, wondering many things as it only stared at him.

He knew much about Energon Eater, after all, it was always that one scary story Ratchet always told every once in awhile. It didn't attack the Prime, only stared, opening and closing its mouth strangely.

"I'm Dave." It spoke to him, something which physically was said could not be done by the creature, and yet, he witnessed it fully. The voice happened to be cute, but the creature slowly grew as it now towered over Optimus Prime, and the voice quickly went deep. "Run."

Optimus went running for his life, the disgusting and questionable creature slithering behind him that it happened to make the ground shake with each hit against the wall. The Prime was full out screaming and in panic as he realized that he was certainly wishing he agreed to take on some back up for this task.

He managed to get into a room, closing the door and standing there to keep it closed so the vile thing woukd nit enter and eat him. With that, Optimus spotted another bot in the room, one who was alive.

The bot was yellow and black, a Mech with bright blue optics looking at Optimus with such confusion as he did not understand. The bot was clearly young, the Prime wasn't too sure how young he exactly would be but from his rough guess, he was either nearly academy year or already in it.

The door busted open, the Prime being flung across the room and being it into a pile of rubble. The Energon Eater entered the room, only barely as its large self as it squeezed through the frames of the doorway. Optimus was about to move when he found himself pinned, unable to get away as the creature moved sickly towards him.

As Optimus screamed out for his final thoughts of being alive, the creature was quickly killed by the black and yellow bot. Its body being severed into many pieces which now seemed served like an entire dinner for the holidays, but it was most certainly dead.

"Thank you bot." Optimus says, not wishing to say Autobot since this bot did not hold any sort of symbol to faction. "You saved me."

The bot did not respond, instead, quietly helped the Prime out of the stuck situatin he was in. The Prime was fairly injured at the foot, leaving it painful to stand on, but he showed no signs of it being an issue.

"What might be your name?" The bot seemed to shift around after Optimus asked such a simple question, as if he didn't know how to talk.

The bot was disturbed in a way, as if he has no knowledge at all and has been constantly trapped. He didn't have a name to give the Prime, but yet again, he had no life before this. He was the lone survivor of this place, an adoption center, a place he never left.

Optimus was quick to get help for the bot, eventually leaving that place behind as they went to the real Autobot base. He was named Bumblebee later on out of Ratchet's idea and the medic was pleased to teach the bot who would eventually than become the scout for the Prime.

"That sounds fake, sorry." Heatwave says after hearing all of it. "It is very hard to imagine Ootimus being like that."

"Well, it was his first moments of being a Prime too so he was still getting used to things." Bumblebee tries to counter.

"I agree with Heatwave, it definielty seems like it would be the last thing Ootimus would do." Blades says. "But you know who that stuff sounds like?"

"Oh my Primus yes." Heatwave already knew who Blades was thinking of. "Classic Pax. Orion would definietly freak out like that."

"But, they are the same bot."

The two rescue bots went dead silent when the scout said this, giving a stare of absolute shock as Bumblebee now found himself in a very awkward position. Many questions seem to run with the bot, but it seems that he really doesn't want to try getting answers right now.

"I'm going to go now." Bumblebee left the room before a protest could be made, but furhermore, what would he do next?