21: A Lost Soul - S

After dealing with hologram ghosts, Cody asks the bots if they have anything strange that happened back on Cybertron that was 'a ghost'.

I know, so many parts, I have free time and I am on a roll.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

"So, if you guys don't have ghosts on Cybertron, then what do you have?" Cody asks, clearly interested in the topic deapite he literal panic which had been brought the other day.

They all take a moment, thinking upon everything in which they had heard before from random news of Cybertron. There were many different things that went on, but, a story did catch the bots' mind rather quickly.

"Do you all remember that story from the docks?" Boulder asks, the whole thing popping into this processor so suddenly. "The lost spark that stood at the docks for nearly seventy four lunarcycles."

"I remember that story." Chase speaks up. "It was quite a shock for many because sparks don't remain lost for that long."

"What do you mean by that?" Cody asks, clealry curious to this. "A lost spark?"

"Sometimes our souls have a difficult time getting to the Well after death, so they just roam around until they find something that triggers them to bring them back to where they go." Blades says, using the knowledge which Ratchet had told him one night when he was very young. "Most of the time, they don't stay for too long, the one at the docks had been the only exception."

"What do they do?" Cody was very interested in this topic.

"They just stand there, waiting until something will trigger it." Boulder says. "I barely remember the whole thing in general with the docks since I was very much in the city."

"I remember reading something on it, but there wasn't much on it to begin with." Heatwave says, somehow joining the discussion only now. "Something happened and one of the students died in action, they didn't really say anything else because they wished to keep it private for the sake of who was lost."

"They must have been very young." Cody says, thinking about it made him feel sorrow. "I'm sorry to hear that."

"That Academy is for much older bots Cody." Boulder reassures calmly. "Although he would've still been young, nearly there to start out in the rest of Cybertron."

"It was a shame it ended that way for him." Chase says. "But he must have done his duty well."

"So, how did this bot ever end up leaving the dock?" Cody asks, still wondering what finally triggered the bot to leave the docks. "Why did it take so long?"

"No bot knows, everyone who witnessed it said he was there one moment and gone the next." Blades says. "We've never seen anything like this ourselves though."

"Well, maybe he is ok now." Cody says. "He probably might have his next life better than it was."

"Most Cybertronians don't believe in that Cody, rebirth is what was deemed 'completely and utterly impossible to society'." Heatwave states.

"Didn't some say that their words weren't true?" Boulder asks. "I'm pretty sure some have said some similarities to others and such."

"I have no idea, but, even so, they aren't really the same bot they knew before." Blades points out.

"I agree with Blades, after all, none of these bots did remember any sort of past life they had even of they had one." Chase says.

"Ok, now I'm lost." Cody says, clearly lost on whether or not Rebirth was totally something the bots believed in or not.

"Rebrith is a strange thing to us." Boulder explains. "We don't believe in it, but many second guess that it happens."

"They have no proof though." Blades adds on. "So we don't really talk about it too often."

"Oh." Cody was a little stunned, but was alright with it. "But the bot at the docks is ok now, right?"

"Yep, because when a lost spark finally vanishes it means it went to the place it was suppose to go." Heatwave states.

"Noble."