20: Particles - S

Little bugs taking away the humans, yet, the bots question why it actually doesn't affect them.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

"We are machines Blades, living machines with minds like Primus himself." Heatwave was just done with everyone vanishing, it was also extrmemely hard to keep track of. "We are made up of metal, a lot of metal, those thing ain't taking us!"

"Aren't humans made up of some things that also we have ourselves?" Chase questions, seeing how there could be some affect here.

"Yes, we have the oxygen air molecules clinging to our paint jobs like how the humans need it to breath." Boulder explains. "But we don't produce carbon dioxide."

"But Heatwave has water in his tanks!" Blades states. "Humans drink water, how is that not taking him away?!"

Heatwave slowly curls up onto the ground, absolutely done with what is going on around him right now. If he could be honest, he wishes those little bugs would take him away right now so he didn't have to deal with this.

"Blades, we are made up of mamy other things, which is more likely why we haven't been taken away yet-"

"But there are some things that are similar!"

"I'm pretty sure we have to be at least fifty percent or more in terms of how simialr we are to humans in order for those things to work on us." Boulder really couldn't explain the science, in fact, he had no idea if he was right.

As all of that was simmering around about that, Chase calmly looks down to find Heatwave on the ground.

"I thought you would be used to this by now." Chase puts simply, then looks over to see some random movements with Blades' servos as Boulder is just watching in stunned silence.

"This is a whole other level of the stuff we dealt with at the academy, Chase." Heatwave made a loud sigh, while still laying on the ground for some sort of peace. "This is the last thing I thought we would dicuss on this planet."

"I thought you said those words when I played that one message."

"Huh?"

"According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way that a bee should be able to fly." The recording plays through Chase's speakers at a decent volume. "Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyways-"

"Chase." Heatwave made sure to pause the recording. "That is something I never want you to bring up ever again, now, delete it."

"I have it!" Blades speaks up. "We'll just put one of them on Heatwave to prove it!"

"Huh?"

"See, he agrees."

"Blades, that was not him agreeing."

"I can do it."

"Chase, no."

Did they ever actually do it? No.