47: What If - S

After dealing with raging tech, the bots dicuss what it would be like if they were really humans.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

"Seriously though, think about it, imagine we had human flesh!" Blades was talking along the ride back to the firehouse, bringing up so awkward conversation too,

"Being smaller would have it's benifits to it, but I can't imagine what I would look like in such a state." Boulder mentions, giving a very valid point. "There would probably be some certain differences we have to humans though despite us looking like them."

"I bet I would be still taller than all of you." Heatwave comments, giving a little chuckle on the idea because he just liked it that much.

"What exactly do you propose is different about us if we were human, Boulder?" Chase questions, clearly trying to go further upon the current topic for discussion on the ride back to the firehouse.

"I would assume you guys would definielty have more strength and speed than the average person does." Graham cuts in, thinking genetically about the scenario that was given. "Your appearance might still differ than from humans though too, depending on certain things, your other current phyiscal traits might be brought into it as well."

"It would be so awesome to have Blades sitting beside me though, makes for more stuff to do." Dani says, clearly liking the idea, and sort of hoping that it could all exsist somehow.

"No way, I would never want to see that." Kade seems to quickly disagree. "I would never want to see Heatwave drive for the life of me, he can't even drive the MHQ."

"Chase is way worse at driving then me!" Heatwave explains. "When he's really mad or something, he will drive crazy."

"Good to know." Chief was not haply to hear that, especially becuase he was the one in the vehicle of whom was named. "But I do think both sides can be valid on why or why not to have the bots human."

"I bet they would all have abs."

There is a great amount of silence as no one really was sure how to respond to what was said aloud, the bots being rather confused onto whether what was said was something nice or offensive.

"Ok, really?" Dani asks, seriously unimpressed. "Listen, having those is a good thing!"

"That is disgusting." Kade was offically done with the conversation.

"I bet Heatwave would show his off to you since you don't have any!" Kade was in literal shock from those words, and more than likely offended.

"Chief, if I may, is this what humans call 'sibling banter'?" Chase asks, clearly knowing the conversation was quick to come to an end.

"That? Yes, and it is completely normal." Chief responds.