three

• Will's POV •

I fucking hate that Jordan kid. He's an asshole. I started to blend in with the other kids, leaving him behind me. Well, not exactly blending in. I am over 6 foot tall. How can I be this tall and Jordan still makes me feel so small? God. I scanned the tops of the doorways again, looking for my next room. I have to admit, it was harder to find without Jordan's slight directions. I saw a girl standing by her locker, looking down at her phone.

"Excuse me?" I asked her. She looked up at me. She was pretty.

"Yeah?" She asked.

"Can you help me find this class? I'm new h-"

"Are you British?" She asked. I am starting to get really annoyed with these American kids asking me if I'm British. Why is that so strange?

"Yeah," I said. She smiled at me and grabbed my schedule.

"Oh, it's right down the hall. I actually have her next period too. I'll walk you there" she said. I tried to return her smile but I failed, giving her a small smirk instead. She wore heels that brought her up to my shoulder yet she walked with more grace than I did. "Oh, what's your name?" She asked, turning towards me as she walked.

"Will," I said. She smiled even more if that was possible.

"I'm Victoria," she said. And then she motioned to the number above the door. "139" she said with a smile. I walked in behind her and looked around. I'm glad Jordan isn't in this cla-

"Hey, Crumpet!" Jordan exclaimed as he walked into the room.

"Are you in all of my god damn classes?" I asked, taking a seat next to Victoria. Jordan stopped and looked at both of us.

"Hey, Jordan! Have you met, Will?" She asked.

"I'm showing him around" he said. Victoria looked confused.

"But-"

"How do you know Will?" Jordan asked Victoria.

"I helped him to this class. I guess you're not doing your job very well" she said. Jordan's jaw clenched and it made me laugh.

"Hey, Crumpet? Can I talk to you for a second?" Jordan asked in a mockingly sweet tone.

"Will you stop fucking calling me Crumpet?" I asked, turning to look at him. He nodded but he had a smug smile on his face. I stood up and walked to the back of the room with him. There wasn't even a teacher in the room yet. "What do you want?" I asked him, crossing my arms.

"Prom" he said simply.

"What?"

"I want you to go to prom with me"