fifty three

• Will's POV •

As much as I wanted to lay around in bed all day with Jordan, I also wanted to do some adventuring with him. Something occurred to me though which made my heart stop for a second.

"How long are you staying?" I asked Jordan. He looked over at me with a small smile.

"I'll be here for two weeks. It was originally supposed to be only one but your mom convinced me that I could afford two here," he explained. I kind of just assumed he'd stay forever and that we would carry out our lives together here in my childhood bedroom. I know that that was a dumb idea but I'm incredibly happy that he'll at least be here for two weeks.

"I miss my mum," I said. And it was true, I missed her a lot.

"Mum," Jordan repeated with a small laugh. It made me smile too. "I am so in love with you," he added, looking over at me. The look in his eyes sent a shiver down my spine and I smiled at him.

"I'm really happy you're here," I said quietly, snaking my arms around him to pull myself closer. He wrapped his arms around me too and I felt safe.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Hurry uppp," I whined as Jordan stood in front of the mirror, fixing his hair. He smiled but kept running his fingers through it. I was already dressed and ready to leave. I'm planning on taking Jordan to all of the places I used to love but he doesn't know what we're doing at all. I stood up and walked in the bathroom to see Jordan still playing with his hair. I wrapped my arms around his waist from behind and rested my chin on his shoulder, smiling at our reflection in the mirror. "You already look perfect," I told him. He smiled again but kept messing with it. His neck was warm against the side of my face and I turned my head to leave a few wet kisses there. I could feel Jordan's body become tense under my arms and he let out a light laugh.

"We will never get out of this room if you continue doing that," he said. I pulled away from him and crossed my arms.

"It's not like we're going anywhere while you're doing your hair," I pouted. Jordan laughed again.

"Fine, let's go," he responded, lacing his fingers between mine and pulling me towards the door. We walked downstairs and past my dad.

"We'll be gone for awhile, don't bother making any dinner for us," I told him.

"Have fun," he called.

"Until dinner?" Jordan asked once we were in the car. I nodded as I put on my seatbelt. "I'm gonna have to wait all day for those kisses again?" He asked, his eyes a darker shade than usual. It made something in my stomach stir and a blush rise to my cheeks.

"Don't worry, we'll get there," I said, causing him to bite his lip. I let out a little laugh. "There's always so much sexual tension with you," I added and he smiled.

"It's because I'm so sexy," he said with a laugh.

"You're not wrong," I responded. He leaned over and placed a slow kiss on my lips and I had to control myself so that we didn't end up having sex right here in my car. "After dinner," I said, pulling away and Jordan let out a groan.