forty one

• Will's POV •

The sun was just starting to come up. Jordan was still wide awake next to me. As much as I didn't want to move from my position, I did. I grabbed Jordan's hand and pulled him out of bed with me. He groaned.

"Come on, I have an idea," I explained. Jordan stood up and followed me over to my window. Neither of us were wearing shirts and Jordan's stomach muscles looked a little more defined in the light from outside. His hair was messy and falling over his eyes. I gave him a small kiss before opening my window and climbing out. I turned around and grabbed Jordan's hand, helping him outside. I sat down on my roof next to Jordan and he smiled at me.

"I love watching the sun rise," he said softly. I put my arm around his waist and set my head on his shoulder.

"I love you," I responded with a smile.

"What time are you leaving?" He asked. My smile faded into a frown.

"My flight leaves at 11," I answered. "We have a few more hours,"

"Can I ride to the airport with you?" He asked softly. I looked up at him.

"What about your parents?" I asked.

"I'm already going to be in trouble for coming here," he said.

"I'm sorry," I replied. He shook his head.

"Every bit of punishment is worth it just to see you," he said. I smiled as the sky turned different colors. The sky was like how I felt whenever I was with Jordan. The colors were beautiful and abundant and they made me feel a bit of happiness in all of this. I think we've both been in denial about me leaving. This has been the first time that I've gotten to hold him in a few weeks and it has been absolute hell without him. Now it will have to be months until I can see him again. A few tears started to fall down my cheeks as I stared at the clouds. One dripped off of my cheek and onto Jordan's bare stomach. He placed his fingertips under my chin and turned my face to look at him. He was crying too. He let out a small laugh and placed a small kiss on my lips.

"We're gonna be alright," he said half heartedly. I wanted to believe that, I truly did. But that was a really hard thing to believe in.