forty five

• Will's POV •

Jordan's lips were on mine and I was pulling his shirt up, exposing his bare skin. I placed kisses down his torso and then looked up at him, smiling. He pulled me up and pressed his lips onto mine once again as he tugged my jeans below-

"Will?" Someone said, pulling me out of my dream. My eyes shot open and Emily was smiling at me. "We've landed," she said.

"Thanks for waking me," I responded with a small smile. In reality, my heart still felt crushed after leaving Jordan. Waking up and realizing that he's only in my dreams didn't help. Reality sucks. I picked up my carry on bag and followed Emily out of the plane. She dropped her bag and ran into some guy's arms, jumping up and wrapping her legs around his waist. I smiled at the two of them and thought about hopefully meeting Jordan here one day, reuniting like they are. Emily pulled away and spotted me, running over before I could leave. She pulled her boyfriend behind her.

"Aiden this is Will, I met him on the plane," she introduced. I wasn't exactly sure why she felt it was necessary to introduce me to Aiden but I humored her. I could use a friend here.

"Nice to meet you," I said with an extended hand. Aiden shook it and then smiled.

"You too," he said. I waved goodbye to Emily but she grabbed my arm.

"Let me give you my number! I have like zero people that I know here. We can be friends?" She asked. I nodded and handed her my phone. She entered in her information while Aiden looked at me, the smile not on his face anymore. Emily noticed it too because she smiled.

"Will and I have a lot in common," she told him. I could see him getting a little irritated and jealous. I tried not to smile. "You know what one thing we have in common is?" She asked.

"What?" Aiden mumbled.

"We both have boyfriends," she said with a smile. I couldn't help but laugh as I watched his facial expressions change.

"Oh," he said simply. Emily laughed and handed my phone back to me. Maybe I would actually have friends here.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

As I walked through the airport to meet my dad at baggage claim, I called Jordan. It rang for awhile and I was afraid that he wouldn't answer. But he did.

"Hey," he answered. I could hear the relief in his voice.

"Hi," I said with a smile.

"I was afraid you wouldn't call," he said.

"Why wouldn't I?" I asked.

"I was afraid you wouldn't still love me all the way across the sea," he said quietly.

"I would still love you if we were on different planets," I answered. I suddenly got really sad. It was almost like we were on different planets.