nineteen

• Will's POV •

I followed behind Jordan as we drove back to his house after school. I sent my mum a quick text letting her know that I would be home late. As I pulled into Jordan's driveway, memories from prom flooded into my mind and a smile spread across my face. BECAUSE I FUCKING LIKE YOU, WILL, OKAY? Those words played over in my head a million times since I've heard them. I got out and followed Jordan into his house. I had fond memories here. It felt nice to be here again.

"Are your parents still... away?" I asked. I knew how it sounded and it made me a little nervous. One side of Jordan's mouth turned up into a smirk.

"Yeah," he said simply and then continued to walk upstairs. My heart was racing as I walked into his room behind him. He sat down on his bed and patted the bed next to him, motioning for me to sit.

"Really?" I asked. I sat down before he even answered me. He grabbed the remote from his bedside table and turned on the tv. I set my head against the headboard and watched whatever was on. I still wasn't that familiar with American TV shows but I watched anyways. I wasn't paying attention to it though. Jordan was sitting close to me but we weren't touching. My hand was sitting on the bed but that was the only thing between us. I took a deep breath and tried to focus on the tv. A few minutes later, I felt something on my hand and I looked down. Jordan linked his pinky with mine. When I looked up at him, he was already looking at me. My heart was racing as I looked into his eyes, our pinkies intertwined between us.

"I like you, Will," he said quietly. "Like a lot,"

"I like you too," I responded. Jordan leaned forward carefully but with persistence. He placed a kiss on my mouth, softly at first. My heart fluttered as our lips moved together, perfectly. I deepened our kiss, flipping Jordan so that he was under me, his wrists pinned above his head. His body was warm underneath my own. Jordan caught me off guard, flipping me over this time.

"What a power struggle," he said with a small laugh before he brought his lips back down onto mine. I smiled into our kiss. Jordan really knows how to torture someone. He left trails of sloppy kisses down my neck and onto my collarbone. His hands slid under my shirt and his nails raked lightly against my bare skin. Were we really doing this? He pulled my shirt over my head and I returned the favor. I let out a little gasp when I saw him. He looked beautiful. That moment didn't last long though because Jordan continued his trail of wet kisses down my chest but stopped right above the waistline of my pants, looking up at me. I bit my lip as we made eye contact.

"How does this, um," I giggled. "H-how does this work?"

"I-" but before he could say anything else, his phone started ringing on the table next to us. He picked it up. "Hi, mom," he said. My heart was pounding and I let out a little giggle. "No, I'm fine. I'm just at home. Will is over," he said. I tried to keep it together. All I wanted was to continue. Who knows where this was even going. I intended on finding out.