thirty seven

• Will's POV •

I could feel my heart shattering as the police car drove down the street and out of sight. I was expecting to wake up from my nap with Jordan in my arms but instead he was ripped away from me without even a chance to say goodbye. My mum walked in my room and gave me a sad look.

"What the fuck happened?" I asked her.

"Language," she said half heartedly. I sat down on my bed and set my head in my hands. "His dad sent for him," she explained.

"I hate him," I said through clenched teeth. I picked up my phone and immediately opened up my conversation with Jordan.

Are you okay? I sent. I threw my phone next to me on my bed but watched it with a close eye. I didn't want to miss a text from him. My mum put her arms around me and gave me a squeeze.

"Sometimes parents just can't accept the fact that their children are different," she explained.

"This makes it so hard. We all know that I'm moving back to England in a few weeks with dad. I wanted to spend these last few days with Jordan while I had the chance. And this just makes it so god damn hard," I said. I could feel the tears starting to pool in my eyes. My mum rubbed my shoulder as my screen lit up.

I'm okay, are you? Jordan texted back. My heart fluttered. He was being taken away in a police car and he was asking if I was okay.

Not without you here. I love you, I responded. My heart was aching. I didn't get a response so I put in my earbuds.

"I'm fine, Mum. You can go do whatever you were doing. Sorry for bothering you," I said.

"You weren't bothering me. I'm sorry that Jordan's parents can't understand him or the love you two have for one another. Jordan's father does not seem like a good man. I'm going to try to talk to his mum though, okay?" She said. I nodded and gave her a hug. I completely broke down. I started to sob as she rubbed my back.

"I love him so much," I said between sobs.

"I know," she cooed into my ear. "I'll talk to them. Do something to get your mind off things," she said. I wiped my tears and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Thanks, Mum," I said. I watched as she walked out and then grabbed my phone, pressing play on some music and turning the volume all the way up.