twenty four

• Jordan's POV •

Will held up a few pairs of pants but we both shook our head at each one. All of them would be extremely long on me.

"I'll just wear these again, I guess. They're just black jeans, I can get away with it," I said. Will shrugged and then started pulling out shirts. I definitely needed to change my shirt.

"This is the smallest shirt I have. It's from a few years ago," he said, pulling out a plain black tshirt.

"Yeah, that's fine," I answered. He bit his lip to hold in a laugh. "What?" I asked. He turned the shirt around, revealing WILL in big white letters across the back.

"Well, this is real, isn't it?" I asked.

"You'll really wear this to school? You aren't afraid of what people might say?" He asked.

"Are you?" I asked. He shook his head.

"I barely know these people and we'll be out of school in a few weeks anyways," he said.

"Then neither do I," I said. "Toss me the shirt,"

"You're going to look really cute in it," Will said, tossing it to me. It made my heartbeat speed up. "I'm gonna go make breakfast. You can come and help me when you're done,"

"You don't want to watch me change?" I asked quietly. Will bit his lip as his eyes raked over me and then he let out a small sigh and a laugh.

"Not this early, Prom King," he said, laughing to himself as he walked out the door.

"Hey, I thought we were done with those nicknames!" I called after him. I changed my shirt with a smile on my face and then used the restroom before walking downstairs. Will had some music playing quietly as he danced and hummed to the melody, stirring something in a bowl. I stood quietly for a few moments, watching him. I was starting to fall in love with the way he moved. ...love? My heart was pounding. Why would I even think something like that? We haven't even been together that long. I don't even know what it means to be with him. I pushed all of those thoughts out of my mind before I had a panic attack. I walked up to Will, snaking my arms around him from behind. He jumped in surprise and dropped the bowl he was holding onto the counter, causing some of the batter to splash out. Will turned around and wrapped his arms around me too.

"You made me drop our pancakes," he said, barely above a whisper. We were so close that I heard him perfectly fine.

"They can still make it. I just couldn't resist," I said. Will's eyes moved from my eyes, to my lips, and back up to my eyes. "If you want to kiss me, just kiss me," I added quietly. And that's exactly what he did.

"Are you guys making breakfast already?" Will's mom asked. I pulled away from Will, a blush on my cheeks.

"Yeah, we woke up pretty early," Will answered.

"Hi, Jordan. I'm sorry that every time I see you, you're kissing my son," she said. I could feel my blush getting stronger and I tried to laugh it off.

"It's nice to see you again," I said. Will laughed and pulled me closer to him. The heat was radiating from his body onto mine.

"Go back to bed, Mum. I'll bring you up some pancakes when they're done," he said.

"Thank you," she said, kissing Will on his cheek before walking back upstairs. I poked him in the side once she was gone.

"Aren't you cute?" I asked.

"Am I?" He asked with a laugh.

"You're the cutest boy I've ever met," I answered. That one earned me a kiss right on the lips.