four

• Jordan's POV •

"I want you to go to prom with me" I said. The look on Will's face was priceless. I let out a little laugh.

"You're seriously fucked up" Will said, turning. I grabbed his arm so that he would stay back with me. I was not losing 100 dollars.

"I'm serious" I said although I could feel my own smile on my face.

"...I'm not gay" he said.

"Neither am I" I said with a shrug. Will was in a state of pure confusion.

"Is this some kind of sick joke?" He asked. I couldn't take him seriously with his accent. He never seemed mad because he always sounded so polite.

"No! I want to go to prom with you!" I said.

"Listen, man, are you acting this way because you have some kind of crush on me?" He asked. God, why does he have to be so difficult.

"Well I mean if you're afraid to go to prom with a guy, you don't have to" I said. Will's eyes hardened.

"I'm not afraid. I'm just not gay" he said, crossing his arms. I shrugged.

"I'm not gay and I'm willing to go with you" I said. "But suit yourself" I walked past him, brushing his shoulder as I did. "Hey, Victoria? Do you want to go to prom with me?" I asked.

"Hey!" Will said, coming up behind me. I tried to hold back my smile but I couldn't. Victoria looked at us both in confusion.

"Yes, Crumpet?" I asked in the sweetest voice I could manage.

"I'll go with you" he said quietly.

"What?" Victoria asked.

"Will and I are going to prom together" I explained to her. "Do you have a problem?"

"Yeah, actually" she said. I knew that she wanted to go with me. We always do these things together.

"Listen, Vi-"

"I wanted to go with Will" she said. My mouth dropped open a bit and I looked back at Will who was smiling smugly.

"Sorry, Victoria, Jordan already asked me" he said, looking at me. He made me smile. "Oh, um, when is prom?" He asked, making me laugh.

"This weekend" I said. His eyes grew wider.

"This weekend? As in tomorrow?" He asked. I nodded.

"It's a little short notice but I'm sure you'll do fine, Crumpet" I said with a smile. He put his hand on my shoulder, turning me to face him.

"One condition, you have to stop calling me that" he said. I smiled.

"Sure"