seventeen

• Will's POV •

Meet me at my car Jordan texted me. To say that I was excited to go out to lunch with Jordan would be an understatement. I was ecstatic. The entire time that I walked out to his car, my lips buzzed in anticipation. I'm going to kiss him again. I've decided that I want him to know that I like him and I don't want to wait any longer.

I saw Jordan in the distance, standing outside his car. He gave me a small wave, a smile stretched across his beautiful face. I picked up the pace and started into a little jog to get to his car.

"Hey," Jordan said when I climbed in the car.

"Hey," I answered, busying myself with my seatbelt so that I didn't have to look him in the eyes just yet. I have no self control and I would kiss him right here if I caught a glimpse of his lips. I wanted to wait until we were somewhere nice and somewhere more secluded. His car had a faint smell of pine trees from the air freshener mixed with the same smell from his house. It made me feel comfortable.

"We can just get something quick for lunch so we're not late coming back," he said, pulling out of the parking lot.

"I'm fine with anything," I said, picking up my phone. Keep your self control, Will. You'll be kissing him soon. A smile spread across my face and I tried to hide it but a few giggles escaped Jordan's mouth.

"What are you smiling about?" He asked. A blush sprung to my cheeks. I was just thinking about making out with you, the usual.

"I'm just excited to go out for lunch," I said. I could tell Jordan didn't believe me because he kept laughing.

"Whatever you say, Will," he said, still laughing. Butterflies fluttered around in my stomach when he said my name. He said it so nicely. It sounded like it belonged there. I don't think I could ever get tired of hearing him say my name. He pulled into some place that I've never been to and put the car in park.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I was contemplating when to kiss him as we sat down with our food. Maybe after we finished eating.

"I'm going to use the restroom, I'll be out in a second," I said, walking towards the door. Thoughts of our soon-to-be kiss flooded my mind again. Just kiss him. I looked at myself in the mirror, fixing my hair and taking a deep breath. I was about to go into a stall when Jordan walked in. I gave him a look of confusion but he looked determined.

"What are you-" but I was cut off by his lips pressed on mine. I felt like my head was going to explode, I was so happy. He backed me up against the wall, pressing into my lips further. I have never felt this great. I tried to flip him so that he was the one pressed against the wall but he held me in my place. It was a constant struggle for dominance as our tongues collided. I picked him up and set him on the counter, pulling his legs around my waist and running my hands through the hair at the base of his neck. I kept pulling him closer and closer to me, if that was even possible, deepening our kiss at every moment I could. I heard a gasp escape someone's mouth and I looked over at the door where an older man had just entered the bathroom. He gave us a disgusted look and walked back out. When I turned back to Jordan, he was biting his lip to contain his laughter. He looked so great as giggles bubbled out of him, his hair messy and his lips a dark pink.

"I really have to pee," I said and then we were both laughing, the melody echoing around the bathroom.