part 5

"when you promised to get me wet, this isn't what I had imagined" I pout, my shoes are damp but the rest of me has managed to dodge the water that covers the ground.

Darcy frowns, he's drenched head to toe. I try not to laugh but I can't hold it in, his expensive suit is literally stuck to his body. His hair is wild, he looks like he's been swimming fully dressed.

"Why is the bathroom flooded"

He points over at the small dogs who are sat on the stool avoiding the bubbly water. None of them are wet. Butch on the other hand is sleeping on the floor, he's totally unbothered by the water.

"I thought I would give them a bath while you were at the store, it did not go well" Darcy takes off his jacket and rings it out over the bath.

"Why aren't they wet"

"The girls freaked out so I bathed butch first, he splashed but was pretty chill. then i picked the girls up and hovered them over the bath and they went crazy. They made this unearthly screeching sound and started to trash around. I ended up falling in the tub, they used me as a bridge to get back on dry land. Muffy stood on my chest so i couldn't get up, they were waterboarding me"

i bite my lip but the look on his face has me holding my sides, i cant keep my laughter at bay. Butch looks up at me before huffing and lowering his head, Darcy tries to look mad but he quickly breaks and starts to laugh.

"i told you Elizabeth was possessing them" 

"i think you may be right, she's defiantly using them to punish me. I thought i was gonna die for a minute" he pulls me to is chest, he rubs his wet body on my dry outfit before shaking his head like a dog.

"maybe you should leave the grooming to professionals, come on ill help you get clean" i start to peel his clothes from his body. His breath gets heavy as i touch his body, his eyes dont leave mine

"after our shower you need to pack a bag, were leaving the country for a few days" 

"our shower" i tease, it takes me a moment to process all he had said.

"were leaving the country, where are we going" i ask.

Darcy smirks, he pushes my dress down my body. He doesn't answer, instead he starts to kiss my neck.

"what do i need to pack"

"just underwear will suffice"

.................................................................

When Darcy had said we were leaving the country i thought he meant we were leaving America and visiting Paris or Rome , i hadn't expected us to be travelling to mexico.  The heat hits me as soon as i step off the plane, i take darcys offered hand and head to the awaiting car. I've only visited Mexico once before when I was twenty, it was a girls trip with my friends at the club. We had partied so much I can hardly remember the trip.

"I've hired a private villa and 24/7 staff, luxury all the way" Darcy kisses my knuckles.

"Wow it's definitely gonna be different to my last visit"

"Tell me about it"

  As we sit in the town car I smile to myself thinking of the last time I had been here.

"Me,chastity, Jolene, Gemma and Farrah came to celebrate Gemma's 30th. We stayed in a roach infested hotel, survived on street tacos and drank tequilas in dive bars every night."

"Sounds fun, did you meet anyone" he moves his eyebrows suggestively.

"I met lots of people, I'm a very sociable person"

He rolls his eyes, i know what he's asking but I like to tease him.

"I had my first threesome in Mexico" my tone is neutral, I act like it's not a big deal. I know Darcy will be adjusting his pants soon.

"A threesome huh, how did you meet the lucky fellas"

"Fellas" I question.

"It was two men wasn't it"

I shake my head " no me, Farrah and a college guy called Joe"

A wicked smile crosses his face, I know he must have a million questions. He's probably fantasizing about it. "Your full of surprises, why dont you tell me about it in excruciating detail"

"It wasn't planned , we were kissing then it just sort of happened. We went back to his room and he blew his load watching me and Farrah"

"You and Farrah" he suggestively raises his eyebrows before sticking out his tongue.

I roll my eyes , "ofcourse we did, he certainly wasn't gonna get us off"

"So what else did you do"

"Your such a pervert, why do you want to hear about this"

He pulls my hand and places it on his bulge, his trousers are barely containing him. " Who wouldn't want to hear about their wives lesbian lover"

"She wasn't my lover, it happened one time and one time only. We had fun but luckily for you I much prefer the company of men, one in particular " i massage him through his pants. The privacy screen is up so I quickly free him and pump him with my hands.

"You want to hear how my tongue lapped her folds, you want to hear how she bucked as thrust my fingers in her" he pulls me up so I'm straddling him. His lips crash on mine, he makes quick work of removing my thong. He fills me while holding my hips, I bounce against him as he sucks at my nipple.

"Maybe we could have a threesome for your birthday " I offer.

He bits my neck making me squeal " I will never share you, your mine and I'm yours"

"Forever" he adds