old fashioned

"I've been thinking about this all day" Darcy purrs as he pushes me against my office door. He had claimed he had some papers to sign but had pounced on me as soon as we were in private.

"Your mood swings give me whiplash"

He laughs as he kisses my neck, I just want him. I don't want to wait any longer.

He pulls down my dress and cups my breasts, his mouth doesn't leave mine. He moves his tongue against mine as he deepens the kiss. I go for his belt but he moves my hand again.

"So it's true" I announce as I break the kiss.

"What that I'm obsessed with you"

I shake my head " no that you can't get it up"

Darcy moves back, I feel bad it must be embarrassing for him. I shouldn't have blurted it out like that, I know how sensative men are about these things.

"I can't get it up" he repeats slowly.

I nod "yes Elizabeth told me, she said your a good lay when you can get it up"

Darcy turns around, I feel so bad. I see his hands go up to cover his face, I readjust my dress and go to comfort him. As I place my hand on his shoulder he turns, his face is red. He's not crying he's laughing.

"Trust me darling I have no problems in that area, she really said that" tears are streaming from his eyes as his laughter gets louder. He takes my hand and places it on the bulge in his pants.

"Your hard" it's a whisper, my face must show my confusion. Darcy cannot control his laughter.

"I always am when I'm with you"

"Then why do you only get me off and why  haven't we had sex"

"Your complaining that I get you off and you don't have to do anything in return, that's a new one" he's teasing me now. I scowl at gimyanf his laughter finally stops.

"I thought you weren't into me" I say honestly.

"When did my dear wife tell you I had no lead in my pencil"

"The ball"

"Funny that , seen as though the ball left me with blue balls"

I smack him playfully.

"So why haven't you tried to fuck me"

"I'm old fashioned" he says with a shrug.

I roll my eyes, "your in an open marriage, your wife is being plowed by her toy boy as we speak"

He grimaces dramatically, " we may have a open marriage one that has served my wife very well but I have never " he stops and shakes his head.

"I've only been with Elizabeth in the last twenty years, I never needed anyone else. I never wanted anyone else. Until now"

I can feel my heart pounding against my chest , "you mean"

"Ive watched my wife date other men for years , it was hard at first damn it was painful but I learned to accept it. I never planned on being with anyone else, this is all new to me"

"I don't know what to say" I'm quiet, I feel bad for doubting him. He's a special man, not everyone would be so open.

"Say you'll let me stay at your place tonight and I'll show you just how hard I can be" there's an edge to his voice, I can feel the fabric of my thong moisten.

"You have to survive my mother first"

...............

The bar at the hotel is fairly quiet, my sister and her husband retired to their room as soon as we arrived but mom is adamant we all need a night cap before we go home.

To make matters more uncomfortable it turns out Jason and Darcy knows eachother, Jason tells me they met at my brother's wedding. Mom does everything she can to play matchmaker between Jason and I. It's awkward but Jason doesn't seem to notice, he really thinks that my mom's approval is the in he needs. I can feel Darcys eyes on me as I speak. He's fucking me with his eyes, it's getting hard to concentrate on conversation when I can feel the hear building within me.

"What about tomorrow" Jason asks, my mother is looking at me expectantly. I know she's willing me to say yes.

"I'm busy" I lie, Darcy covers his laugh with a cough.

"Saturday, I know for a fact your not working Saturday" he counters.

I pretend to look at my schedule on my cell, I tap my finger to my lip in hopes it looks like I'm actually considering it. "I may have plans, I'll have to let you know later on in the week"

Jason is not detered, he loves the chase. He thinks it's a private game between us.

"I'll call you Friday , we can find some space in there for me"

Mother shakes her head with disapproval, dad is just oblivious.

"Is that the time I really should be going I have work at 9" I give my dad a kiss before grabbing my bag and practically run from the hotel. I grab a cab and don't look back, I sigh as I lean back in my seat.

My cell starts to ring, I darent look. I have a feeling it will be my mother calling me to complain about me being rude. I'm happy to see it's Darcy.

"How mad is she" I ask.

"Your mom is currently giving him pointers on how to woo you"

"Woo me"

Darcy laughs "I'm in the car, I'll be at yours soon"

"So your going to keep your promise"

"I'm a man of my word, you will soon find out just how hard I am"

I lick my lips "is that so"

"I assume I'm not being presumptious if I bring an overnight bag"

"You just happen to have an overnight bag with you"

"I packed it Saturday just in case"

"Oh you did, did you"

"I chickened out"

"What if you chicken out again"

The cab stops outside my home, I quickly pay and reach for the door, it opens itself . I look out and see Darcy stood there with his cell still to his ear.

"Not gonna happen baby"