wealth part 1

"money's never looked as good" Darcy flirts as he watches me. I'm rolling in crisp green notes, there's only a few thousand dollars but when it's spread out it could be mistaken for much more. I writhe naked in the money, I know how much my husband will enjoy the show. He hasn't taken his eyes off me all night, I had worn an indecently tight red knee length dress purposely because I knew he wouldn't be able to touch me. He complains and calls me a tease but he loves delayed gratification. I like to drive him wild, I like the control it gives me.

He removes his bow tie and walks painfully slow towards me, this is where he gets his revenge. I'm so wound up with sexual tension the wait is killing me. He doesn't strip,he doesn't take his eyes from mine. He walks to his desk, he pulls me up so I'm facing him. He roughly takes my mouth in mine, he bites my lip and pulls it with his teeth. He gently pulls my nipples, he's wanting to be in control and I'm all for it. I unzip his tuxedo pants and push them down, he pushes my hands away and pulls my waist to him. He enters me swiftly making me scream his name, I feel so full. I rest my hands on the desk to help me balance. He's rough, every thrust is brutal pleasure.

"Not so smart now are we baby, I know your close. I could pull out and leave you throbbing"

I smirk "you wouldn't dare"

"Wouldn't I" I pushed him too far, now he's planning to teach me a lesson. I'm so close I could explain.

"I'm sorry"

"That must be the first time a Gilmore has ever apologised" he still isn't moving, I'm getting frustrated.

"I'm not s Gilmore anymore"

He thrusts again bringing me closer to Ecstacy " that's right Mrs Johnson, your married now which means you need to behave"

"Never, you like me bad. Good girls don't blow their husband while their on boring conference calls" I remind him of the morning before when I had given him a blow job while he was on a conference call with his staff in LA.

"I love you " he moans as he builds up speed, I fall apart at the seams. I can barely hold myself up. I fall to sleep with a smile on my face.

"Nooooooo" Darcy is screaming, has he been shot. I didn't think she would do it. Im frozen in fear I can't move, I want to go to him but I can't.

"Elizabeth what did you do" he doesn't sound man, he sounds surprised. He heads towards me, I look him over I don't see any blood. I look around and see a smashed frame on the wall behind me.

"She missed" I smile, Darcy is ok.

"Savannah, you need to put pressure on the wound" he's running towards me. I take my jacket off and hand it to him, I still can't see the blood. Where's his wound.

"Don't get any closer or I'll shoot you" Elizabeth warns, she's pointing the gun at him again. He turns on his heel and walks towards her, he puts his forehead to the barrel of the gun.

"Do it, because if she dies I'm dead too"

"Savannah your bleeding, put the fucking jacket on your shoulder and apply pressure" he yells at me but doesn't take his head from the gun. I look down my my chest and see my shirt is stained red with blood. I must be in shock I don't feel anything, it makes me a few moments to find the bullet hole on my shoulder. I ball up my jacket and press down, I slide down the wall until I'm crouching on the floor. Am I going to die, have I had my quota of happiness.

"You don't mean that, with her out of the way we can be happy again"

"Pull the trigger Elizabeth, I would rather be dead than be with you. We weren't happy, we haven't been happy in a long time. If I made you happy you wouldn't have needed lovers"

"That's not true, I love you"

"Then let me go to her, you shot her. Savannah is 21 years old and your taking her future like it's nothing"

"What about my future" Elizabeth cackles.

"She dies you spend what years you have left in prison"

"If she dies I will spend the rest of my life hating you. You've had a life , happiness and love. Let her have that too."

I think I'm running on adrenaline, I still don't feel any pain but the sight of the blood makes me feel sick. I'm starting to feel weak, my eyes are starting to close.

"Am I dying" I ask

Darcy turns, he moves quickly and takes the gun from Elizabeths hands. He empties the barrel as he runs to me. My eyes close, the last thing I see is her face twisted in pain as she grabs her chest.

I wake with a jolt, it's been almost a year since that night I blame the nightmares on the anniversary . I run my fingers on the small scar, it steels feels surreal that I had been shot. The biggest shock had been waking up in the hospital to find my mom wearing a dressing gown, her hair in curlers and hey face free of make up. When my mom started to cry I had been taken a back, I've never seen her cry. I can't believe it took me getting shot to fix our broken relationship.

AUTHORS NOTE

SURPRISE, I HAVE SOME IDEAS BUT THIS IS ALL PRETTY SPONTANEOUS SO PLEASE BARE WOTH ME. PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE. XXX TAYLOR

PS I HAVE 12 ORHER BOOKS YOU MAY ENJOY, TAKE A LOOK AT MY PROFILE