let's get it on

"He doesn't know where you live does he"

He doesn't mention Jason by me but I know who he's referring to. I grab his hand and lead him upstairs, my dog comes bounding out at me.

"It's not Jason you should be worried about, another man needs some of my attention"

I replace my heels with sneakers and grab my coat, as though reading my mind Darcy puts butch on his leash and leads him down the stairs. I link my arm through his as we walk through the neighborhood.

"This is nice" he comments, hes relaxed. He genuinely appears to be enjoying our walk.

"You won't be saying that when you have to use the dog bags" I tease. Darcy crinkles up his nose at the thought of it. I guess it will be me cleaning up after butch.

"Tim has thanked me twice today for recommending you to him, he says your doing a great job"

"I haven't ruined your reputation then"

" Not yet, I think my reputation is safe. Unless anyone realises I sent an email complaining about my own misconduct at the ball" he laughs.

"How did the email go down" I ask.

"Not as well as me" he says with a wink.

"Have people been gossiping" I ask, I am genuinely curious. The fact that we were seen was a huge turn on.

His eyes go wide as he takes a deep breath "my secretary Gillan's drunken kiss with Santa at the Christmas party has been forgotten. Our tryst is all I've heard about all day"

"People will get bored soon"

He shakes his head "I don't think so, everyone's calling me a sex god as you were screaming that loudly"

My jaw drops " I was hardly screaming"

"Not what I've heard, I heard you could be heard over the music" he's finding the whole situation amusing. Bastard.

"I honestly don't remember it they well". I'm lying, I was screaming pretty loudly.

Darcy turns and pulls me with him, "oh really, I had better refresh your memory"

.........

"Hey that's my favourite thong" I complain and the torn silk falls through his fingers.

"I'll buy you a hundred pairs" his lips meet mine, our kiss is desperate. He wants this as much as I do. I push his jacket off and make quick work of his shirt, buttons fly across the room. He doesn't notice or at least doesn't care. I push him back on the bed, I'm pleasantly surprised by how fit he is. He has defined pecks and the makings of a six pack.   I greedily pull his pants down and free him from his boxers. He definitely can get it up, I'm not disappointed in it's size. I kiss his neck before trailing kisses down his chest, I cup his balls in my hands before running my sharp nails over the prickled skin. He moans happily, he likes it. I can't wait to watch him come undone.

I kneel on the floor and position myself between his legs, he sits up and looks down at me. I can see the longing in his eyes. I take him in my mouth, as I play with his balls. I start slowly but quickly pick up pace. He balls his hands in my hair, he's moaning my name. I've never felt as powerful, he's close I can feel his cock twitch.

He pulls me up and roughly throws me on the bed, I don't have time to protest. He burrys his head between my legs, I buck as his tongue slowly flickers his tongue on my clit. His movements are slow and deliberate, I know he's purposely moving slowly to tease me. It's beautiful torture, I'm so close. He stops suddenly leaving me wanting. He takes a condom from his abandoned jacket pocket and starts to open it. He places the condom in my hand,he holds my hand in his as we slide it on his large quivering member. He doesn't take his eyes off me as he lowers himself on to me, I gasp as he starts to pump into me. He suppresses my moans with his mouth, we kiss as he moves quicker. Heat fills me from head to toe, my whole body shakes as I orgasm, he comes not long after moaning my name. Wow

We didn't fuck, we made love and it was amazing. He places his head on my chest as our erratic breathing normalises. I run my fingers through his hair, this is oddly intimate but it feels so right.

"That was amazing" Darcy says. I'm relieved that his feelings mirrored mine. I wince as he withdraws from me, he blows on my sensitive skin earning him a smack to his head. He leaves me to dispose of the used rubber, he comes back wearing his boxers. He slips in the the bed beside me and pulls me into his arms, I smell the familiar smell of cinnamon.

"You smell like cinnamon"I purr.

"Do you like cinnamon" he asks. I nod happily, I'm worn out I can feel my eyes growing heavy as I snuggle into him.

"Cinnamon is my favourite"