uninterrupted sex

It's been a month since Darcy and I have lived together, a month of amazing uninterrupted sex. I'm literally glowing , my friends Hugo and Sasha both comment on how great I look.

Darcy hasnt heard from Elizabeth since the scene at his office. It ended with Elizabeth being escorted out by security, I had been worried About Darcy's safety.

The three of us sit with our feet in the foot spas while we receive our manicures. It feels good to have some time with my friends I feel like I've been neglecting them since I shacked up with Darcy.

"We needed this it's been too long"

"It has, you've been enjoying the honeymoon period with Darcy"  Sasha comments.

"Yes one month of uninterrupted sex, it's been fantastic" I'm smiling ear to eat.

"Not fully uninterrupted"Hugo prompts.

"Yeah we've had sex every night since he moved in even the days we argued"

"You're so lucky" Sasha comments.

"You're so pregnant" Hugo shouts.

Sasha and I gawp at him, how could the thought never occur to me. I haven't had a period in at least four weeks I really could be pregnant.

"Cancel the facials "Hugo calls.

"We need to visit the pharmacy pronto, if your not pregnant you need to stock up on condoms"  he adds.

"I have condoms, weve been using condoms"

"Every time" Sasha asks.

I think about it, it's possible that we may have forgotten when we've been drinking but I'm not sure. God I'm too old for a pregnancy scare.

The rest of the appointment goes by in a blur all I can think of is that I could possibly be pregnant. My mom's been pretty chill considering but an unplanned pregnancy to my married boyfriend would really push her over the edge.

Things are going so good ofcourse something has to happen to ruin it. I can't get pregnant it's just not acceptable. In no universe could this be a good thing. Darcy admitted he wants kids with me but I doubt he meant so soon and I'm certainly not ready.

"So is it a happy face or a sad face" Hugo asks. I sit on my toilet and look at the white stick.

"Is a sad face pregnant or not pregnant " Sasha asks.

"Pregnant I think, is it a sad face" Hugo replies.

",it hasn't been three minutes yet" I call

"The sad face means not pregnant" Sasha inform him.

"Bit presumptious" he complains.

"What"

"Not everyone who gets a negative pregnancy test will be sad just as not everyone who gets a positive one will be happy. I would be so pissed if I was to get pregnant"

I look at Hugo and laugh "if you were pregnant I would be pissed, I thought you were a pitcher not a catcher"

"Can we not talk about my sex life and get back to yours are we drinking champagne with lunch or not"

.............

Darcy is fairly quiet over dinner, he isn't behaving like his usual self. He seems stressed, distant even. I want to question him but I'm not sure if I want to know the answers. He kissed me when he got home but it was almost as though he did it because it was routine and not because he craved me.

"You like the salmon" I ask.

"The salmons good" he replies, he doesn't even look at me

"It's chicken Darcy, what's wrong"

He looks down at his food and wipes his hands down his face, he looks exhausted. "I'm sorry baby, it's been a hell of a day"

"Tell me, maybe I can help"

He pulls a face, is it really that bad."Elizabeth came by the office , she caused a scene. Broke some shit, the usual"

"The usual, this has happened before ?"

"Every day for the last two weeks, she's drinking and popping pills. Doesn't even have a boyfriend Paulo hasnt heard from her in weeks"

"Paulo"

"A ballet dancer she started dating when she returned from Paris"

"You need to call the police"

"I have , I even got some order that prevents her coming close or contacting me but she's gone crazy. I've never seen her like this, I'm honestly worried she will harm herself or worse you"

The fact that this has been happening for two weeks and he's had to deal with it all alone makes me feel guilty. I've been happy playing house with him while he's had so much to deal with.

"Oh baby I'm sorry, how can I help"

"Just be you, coming home to you makes it all worth it. I couldn't bare to be without you" I sit on his lap and wrap my arms around his neck.

"I love you "

"I  love you more"