bonus chapter

"just admit you enjoyed it" Darcy pushes, he won't let it go. I will never agree with him no matter how much he tries to convince me.

"I will not, I merely didn't protest as much as normal"

Darcy smirks he knows me better than I know myself, he especially knows how my body reacts when I'm happy.

"It's nothing to be embarrassed about, it's perfectly natural"

I narrow my eyes at him. There's nothing natural about it all the thought of it makes me want to hurl.

"People change as they age, they mature and start to enjoy new things"

"I'm only 22, I haven't changed at all" I protest,I know I have but it's hard to accept this is my life now. A year ago I lived with my rescue dog in a small run down studio apartment and now we live in a penthouse with my CEO husband. When Elizabeth died all her properties were sold, Darcy didn't want reminders of her so we bought a new place with a view of central park. The apartment is a downgrade from the home he shared with Elizabeth but that was deliberate, we didn't need a huge space we actually like seeing each other.

Life has changed dramatically since we got married, we have social events such as galas, charity balls and business dinners to attend every week. We make sure to have a date night every week and leave the city at least one weekend a month. I behave how a CEOs wife should on the most part, I still occasionally pull I'm into the bathroom for a quickie or give him head under the table. It's good to keep things fresh.

"Just admit you like going to the Country club"

"Fine it's tolerable I suppose"

"You could even say you enjoyed playing tennis with your mother" he adds.

"Now you're pushing it" I warn. We had joined my parents for tennis at the club and it hadn't been a total nightmare.

"When I come home tomorrow with red hair you only have yourself to blame" I point in his face, he bites my finger making me laugh.

"You dont have to have to dye your hair to prove you're not your mum. Your mum definitely wouldn't have done what you did in the sauna" my face flushes as I think back to the sauna we shared earlier where I had ridden him, luckily we hadn't been caught the thrill was magnificent.

"I'm not turning into my mom" I protest.

Humour crosses his face "I never said you was"

"Be ready to go by 10, I'll show you just much I differ from my mom" I stick my middle finger up at him as I leave but he just laughs.

...........................

The club hasn't changed, the walls are black with fluorescent lights illuminating the stage and bar. It still smells like stale beer and pine furniture polish. I didn't realise how much I had missed this place, it still feels like home.

"Why are we at the stiletto" Darcy is eyeing me with suspicion. I lead him to the VIP room and push him into a leather chair. He's so close to the stage that Chastity almost knocks him out with her foot when she spins on the pole. I pour a glass of champagne and take a sip before placing my lips on his, we kiss and each swallow the bubbles.

"I'll see you soon" I leave before he can question me. Derek greets me with a nod when I enter the changing area, chastity and Gemma scream and run towards me. I almost suffocate in Gemma's chest as she hugs me tightly.

"What are you doing here, was that your hubby in VIP" chastity asks.

"Heather is making a special one night only appearance" I pull the pinstripe lingerie from my bag and wave it in the air.

I take a spare dressing table and start to cover my face in makeup, I cover my lips in a deep red lipstick and cover my eyes in black eyeshadow and attach overly large eyelashes. I back comb my hair within an inch of its life, I smile at the memories that flood my head.

I change into the underwear and the tiny business inspired suit I had found at the adult store. I get dressed and slip on my red platform heels and Darcy's favourite tie.

The MC announces my return as I walk to the dark stage "we have a customer favourite returning for one last dance, show some love for Heather"

I take a deep breath , lights flood the stage as the music starts. I miss this feeling, i feel free and rebellious. It's a little different this time before I would dance for myself for the feeling of freedom it gave me but today I'm dancing for Darcy. I focus on him as I dance, I know his eyes will be burning in to me. I know he won't be able to keep his hands off me in the car on the way home.

I move closer to him so he can feel the heat of my body, I can make out his bright eyes in the darkness. He tucks some notes in the waist band of my skirt, I had intended to remove my clothes down to my g string like I had previously but now it doesn't feel right. My breasts should be for my husband's eyes only, I spin on the pole before falling to the floor. The music ends and I'm greatful I'm exhausted, I didn't realise how much energy I actually use to use doing this multiple times a night. I'm so out of shape. I collect the money from the stage before leaving.

"You've still got it" Derek comments as he helps me down.

"Mr Gomez asked if you were giving private dances, he's currently speaking to your husband" Derek laughs

I shake my head "I don't think Darcy would approve."

I quickly change and go back to join Darcy, Mr Gomez makes a bee line for me.

"You didn't marry the Texan then" he says as I sit on Darcy's lap.

I smirk and shake my head "no this is my husband"

"We've met, Jack works in my IT department" Darcy announces, Mr gomez is called jack hmm I always wondered what his first name was.

"Small world, I did think I recognised you at the company picnic but I was confused by the different names" jack looks a little uncomfortable, I bet he's worried I will tell his boss that he had been my biggest customer for years.

"Come on I made bank, I'll treat you to dinner and drinks" I kiss Darcy,the smiles and happily agrees.

We say our goodbyes and head to the town car.

"Pete can you take us to a Cocktail bar, preferably one and hour away" the chauffeur nods and closes the privacy screen.

"Do you still think I'm turning into my mom" I ask, he starts to slip the dress straps from my shoulders.

"Baby your one of a kind"

AUTHORS NOTE

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I've been missing the characters so thought I'd do a small part x