dancing in the moonlight

I feel my eyes widen as I take in her words, did she really just give me permission to have sex with her husband and tell me he needs Viagra all in the same sentence. The shock must be evident on my face, Darcy looks at me, he looks confused and almost worried. Elizabeth kisses his cheek before joining a handsome tanned man who I assume is Andre by the exit. Andre is tall, muscular and at least 40 years younger than Elizabeth. A few people watch them in interest as they leave but surprisingly no one seems to be gossiping or making a big deal of it.

Darcy turns his attention back to his drink, "that's the flavour of the month Andre"

"What is this like Baskin and Robbins" I joke.

Darcy laughs at my comparison "I suppose it is, I'm the only man in her life to stay around longer than a month. My wife is easily bored"

"Their like a project to her, she grooms them, makes them well dressed gentlemen who can fit in her social circle then she moves on" he adds.

This whole arrangement seems so odd to me, I have so many questions but I won't ask them. It's really non of my business.

"Best of both world "I say out loud

"How so" he asks.

"You can live like a bachelor and return home at night to a loving wife"

"Elizabeth loving" he laughs.

"It may be unusual but it's worked for us a this far" he adds with a shrug.

"Do you want to dance" he releases his drink and pulls me to the dancefloor.

"Stay here one minute" he leaves me in a crowd of dancers before heading to the live band, he leans in and speaks to them before handing the singer a wad of cash.

"What was that about " I ask as he returns. He places his hand on my lower back before grasping my other tightly in his.

"I asked them to play a few slow songs"

"Smoothe" I tease. With all his dating experience i should not be surprised that he has some moves.

"You look beautiful" he whispers, our bodies are so close that I can feel his heart beating against my chest. I inhale deeply, he smells like cinnamon and apple, he smells amazing.

"I'm going to miss seeing you in your underwear, I wish I had known about the club sooner. I've only gotten to see you dance once"

"Aren't you visiting tomorrow"

My head is in the crook of his neck so I can't see his face but I feel him nod.

"This is nice" he finally says as we sway to the music. It really is, so nice in fact I forgot we were in the middle of the dancefloor at a huge corporate ball. I look around to see if anyone is looking at us but everyone is so busy enjoying themselves they pay us no attention.

"If only I was twenty years younger" he sighs.

I look up at him through my thigh lashes "only twenty"

I keep a straight face until he tickles me ribs and makes me smile

"What would you do if you were twenty years younger" I ask.

"I would take you through those doors and fuck you until you screamed my name. You have no idea how much I want to fuck you" his voice is stern and oh so sexy.

"Then do it" I challenge. Fire lights behind his eyes, he watches me with intensity.

He reaches discreetly into his suit pocket she pulls out a key card, he puts it between our hands and smiles. He thinks I'm all talk. I slide the card into my clutch before kissing his cheek.

'thank you for the dance"

I can feel his eyes on my ass as I walk away, I leave the ballroom and head to the elevator. I can't believe I'm going to do this, I hardly know the man but there's something about him I find so intriguing.

I look at the card and start to laugh, I quickly leave the elevator and stand by the cloakroom.

"Looking for this" I ask. Darcy looks flustered, I guess he noticed it was the ticket for his coat he had given me not his room key.

"I can't wait any longer" he opens the cloakroom door and takes a look inside, the room is empty of life. He pulls me through the rails of coats until we reach the back of the room. He lifts me and places me on the small counter. He pushes up my tight dress so he can position himself between my legs. He thrusts a finger inside me as his lips meet mine, he kisses me hungrily. I moan in his mouth as the kiss deepens. His finger works like a well trained machine, he adds another and moves his mouth from mine. He smiles as he sees the affect he's having on me, he runs his tongue across my jaw before kissing my neck. I arch my back and move closer to him. I'm so wet, I need this. I need him to stop teasing me.

"Please" I gasp, my voice is breathy. I hope it's the sexy type of breathy and that I don't sound like I've been running a marathon.

Darcy pulls his fingers out and proceeds to lick them, he makes an appreciative noise. He pushes me further back before sinking to his knees.  I try to protest and pull at the buckle of his belt but he pushes my hand back.  He roughly pulls my hips forward into his mouth, I cry out as his tongue greedily circles my sex. He flickers his tongue skillfully as I buck into him. I hold the sides of the counter so I don't fall.

He runs his flat tongue over my sex before finding my spot, I scream his name as his movements get rougher. I come screaming his name, he looks up at me with a devilish smile. My breathing is heavy, im so turned on, I can't wait to return the favour. A sound by the door lifts me from my orgasm haze, I can't see anyone due to the rails but I know we're no longer alone.

"Fuck off"I shout making Darcy laugh. He takes a handkerchief from his pocket and wipes me from his face before gently wiping me clean.

"To be continued" he walks through a fire exit. I look in my small compact mirror and tame my wild hair. I jump from the counter and adjust my dress, it takes me a minute to find my legs when  I do I head out of the door and rejoin the party. Luckily the coast is clear so I enter the ballroom, I take a glass of champagne and drink it in one. The throbbing between my legs is making it hard for me to concentrate, it doesn't help when I see Darcy actoss the room smirking at me. God that was so hot.

I grab another glass and join Tom and his friend Freddie at our table, Tom clearly didn't notice my absence which I'm greatful for.

" It was in the cloakroom just now" Freddie tells the table. I sit up straight, I can feel the colour fade from my face.

"And they were having sex"

Freddie shakes his head " he was going down on her and she was screaming"

"What" I whisper, I knew someone had entered the cloakroom but I didnt know anyone had seen us.

Tom turns to me and laughs "Freddie walked in on some guy giving head in the cloakroom"

"Who " I ask.

Freddie shrugs " I didn't see their faces, I saw he had brown hair and she was wearing a black dress"

I take a deep breath "most the women here are wearing black dresses"

"I know, I wonder who it was" Freddie comments as he scans the room.

The table begin to theorise who the mystery couple could be.

"Do you think their still in there" tom asks, he's getting turned on.

"I dunno, I would think they would be done by now. I think I walked in mid orgasm, it was fucking hot"

"Yeah it was" I say to myself.