Spring Break! (Well Sorta...)

Angel: *sitting on couch and flipping through channels boredly* C'mon.. *sighs and switches the tv to connect with YouTube, searching up Markiplier and plays his FNAF 4 let's play*

Toby: *walks up to couch* Hey um.. Could I hang out with you? *twitches and smiles under mask awkwardly*

Angel: *blushes softly and tries not to sound awkward* Um.. sure. *scoots over to make room for Toby*

Toby: *sits on couch* So.. what are we watching?

Angel: Markipler.

Toby: Cool..

*a jumpscare pops up*

Angel and Toby: *jump in fright and look at each other* ... *start laughing*

Toby: *slowly stops laughing* Hey.. About what happened a few day ago..

Angel: It's okay..

Toby: *twitches* I don't want all that to ruin our friendship, okay?

Angel: It won't..

Toby: *leans back and slowly and carefully starts to move his arm around Angel's shoulders casually*

Andrea and Ciara: *kick open front door* MAKE WAY, LOSERS. WE GOT PIZZA.

Toby and Angel: *jump and move on opposite sides of the couch as far away from each other as possible like nothing happened*

Hoodie, Kameron, LJ, EJ, Nina, Nikki, and BEN: *run into room and tackle Andrea and Ciara for pizza*

Jeff: *enters the room and pushes everyone aside and  grabs a piece of pizza, looking at Angel and Toby suspiciously* What's up with you tw-

Angel: Nothing! Nothing at all! What's up with you?

*computer dings 6 times*

Angel: *sighs in relief and grabs computer, opening it and scrolling through comments* Okay, Nikki, care to do the honors?

Nikki: Hell yeah! Alright.. *reads the comment* First thing's first, all of the couples have to go on a date, and that includes Midnight and Silver and Toby and Angel. *smirks*

Toby and Angel: *blush* B-But..

Toby: We aren't dating. *twitches*

Angel: Y-Yeah! That wouldn't make sense to have us two in a group of couples..

Nikki: Sorry! A dare's a dare.

Jeff: *groans* Does that mean we gotta wear something nice?

Ciara: *shrugs* Depends on where we go.

BEN: Damnit. If Slenderp is going, we're gonna go some place fancy! I don't have a tuxedo!

Trender: *sassily walks downstairs holding measuring tape, pins, and various pieces of fabric* Anyone in need for my fashion expertise?

Everyone: *exchange glances with one another and turn back to Trender* Please.

Trender: *nods and starts measuring everyone in order to form their outfits and writing everything in a notepad* Okay, I'll be back later for you all to try on your outfits! *runs upstairs to room*

EJ: So does that mean we have to wait for him to get back?

Nikki: *shrugs* We'll just move on to the next dare. *reads comment* Okay, there was a dare for all of the Slender Bros but Trendy's busy, so we have to do the dare where we all have to play the Firetruck Game.