Love Triangles, Pranks, and Parties! Pt. 1

A/N: Sorry, this is a late update. I've been practicing on my new skateboard all day these past few days and I barely have enough time to update my story. Sorry. Anyways, the chapter might be pretty long but, I hope enjoy it! @TMNT_BVB_Lova, @dork_chic123, and @KameronForseth, this chpter is dedicated to you all! :D

Annabel: *looking over some songs to do covers of along with Masky in his room for their New Years album*

Masky: Hey, why don't we do a cover of My Immortal by Evanescence?

Anmabel: Alright. You still have that recording studio with you?

Masky: *smiles and beckons her to follow* Right this way. *walks up to the wall on the other side of the room, presses some button, and a secret doorway slides open* Ladies first.

Annabel: *giggles* Why, thank you. *walks into the passageway*

Masky: *presses a few buttons then walks inside, the doorway closing behind them*

Annabel: *looks around the room and smiles* Ready to start recording?

Masky: *puts on his headphones and starts up the studio* Ready.

Annabel: *walks into the recording booth and puts on her headphones, checking the microphone* Check. One, two... Can you hear me, Masky?

Masky: *nods and gives her a thumbs up*

Annabel: Okay, let's get started!

Masky: *starts the tape*

Annabel: *starts singing (lolz I'm too lazy to type it all out so just search up My Immortal - Evanescence (Cheyenne Cover) on YouTube if you wanna know what Annabel sounded like when she sang, 'kay?)*

Masky: *looks at Annabel from where he sat, his heart beating a little faster*

Annabel: *continues to sing and glances at Masky, waving at him and smiling*

Masky: *blushes under mask and waves back*

Annabel: *adjusts her headphones and waits for the instrumental break to finish*

Masky: *watches as she began singing again, smiling and blushing under his mask like an idiot*

Annabel: *finishes singing ze song just as the computer dings from Masky's room*

Masky: Alright, we're done. *puts away his headphones and opens up the recording booth for Annabel* Um... you sang... very, very beautiful, Annabel. *blushes*

Annabel: *blushes slightly and giggles* Thank you, Masky, but, you've heard me sing before. Where is this coming from?

Masky: Well, you know what it's like to be a drummer. You can barely anything! But, when I was finally able to hear without drums banging in my ears, I finally heard what you sounded like... I don't know... you just-

Annabel: *giggles and kisses his cheek* Thanks, Masky.

Masky: *blushes deeply under his mask* U-Uhh... y-you're welcome. W-We should probably get going. Y-You have a comment y-you have to get to. *presses a few buttons and the doorway opens up again*

Annabel: *walks through the passageway and into Masky's room again, grabbing her computer and reading the comment* Okay, I should probably go. We'll continue later, 'kay?