Dem Challenges Tho XD

Masky: *sits on he couch and watches tv*

*Annabel's computer dings*

Masky: *looks at the computer then looks around cautiously* Well, no one's here so, might as well look! *sets the computer on his lap and turns it on*

Annabel: *sneaks up behind Masky with a knife in hand* How many times do I have to tell you...

Masky: *gulps and turns around to face Annabel*

Annabel: ....Don't put knives in plain sight to where Jeff can see them! *sees the computer* OOH! A QUESTION! *jumps over the couch and lands right next to Masky* SCOOT OVER! *bumps Masky off the couch and grabs the computer*

Masky: OW! *gets up*

Annabel: *ignores him and reads the comment* OOH! THAT BE MY BOO THAT COMMENTED! BEN AND HOODIE! YOU GUYS GOT SOME DARES!

Hoodie and BEN: *walk in* Really?

Annabel: Yeah! BEN, you gotta do... *dramatic pause* LE CHUBBY BUNNY CHALLENGE!!!! And Hoodie, you gotta do *poses* LE CINNAMON CHALLENGE!!!!

Hoodie and BEN: *eyes widen in shock* No way!

BEN: You're making this up, bro!

Hoodie: Y-yeah! Th-that challenge will k-kill me!

Annabel: Hey, I ain't lying it all says it here! @dork_chic123 says, "I dare Ben to do the chubby bunny challenge and Hoodie to do the cinnamon challenge". *points to the comment for proof*

Hoodie and BEN: *looks at the comment and look at each other in fear*

Annabel: SOMEONE GET SOME CINNAMON AND MARSHMALLOWS! HOODIE AND BEN-

Sally: Here you go! *holds up marshmallows and cinnamon with a spoon to Annabel sweetly*

Annabel: Awh! Thank chu, Sally! :3 *hugs her and takes the cinnamon, spoon, and marshmallows*

Sally: You're welcome! *runs upstairs*

Annabel: *hands the marshmallows to BEN and the cinnamon and spoon to Hoodie* Now, LET ZE CHALLENGE BEGIN!!! >:3

BEN: *looks at Hoodie* I wish you the best of luck.

Hoodie: Y-you, too. *pours a spoonful of cinnamon into his mouth*

BEN: *stuffs his face with marshmallows and says "chubby bunny" with very marshmallow*

~~5 MINUTES LATERS~~

Hoodie: *coughing and choking on cinnamon*

BEN: *has extremely chubby cheeks and nearly chokes on a marshmallow*

Annabel and Masky: *dying of laughter*

~~20 MINUTES LATER~~

BEN: *finally has marshmallows out of his mouth* That... *pant* was DISGUSTING!

Hoodie: *coughs* A-at least you *coughs* d-didn't nearly DIE!

Annabel: *wipes away tears from laughing too hard and approaches Hoodie* Awh! You okay? *says sweetly, placing a hand on his shoulder*

Hoodie: *glances down at her hand and looks back at Annabel, blushing madly* Y-y-yeah! I-I'm fine!

Masky: Good! I wouldn't know what to tell Slendy if you guys died from a challenge! *pats BEN's back*

BEN: *sarcastically* Wow, thanks.

Annabel: Anywho, that is all the time we have for today! Comment your questions and dares in the comment section below and I will see you in the next chapter!

BEN: *eyes her suspiciously* Did you get that from Markipli-

Annabel: *covers his mouth* Bye bye!