Shopping With TrenderMan

Trender: My fabulous people, please gather around to witness the new and improved SlenderMan!

Slender: *walks into the room*

Everyone but Slendy and Trendy: O_O

Trender: So, what do you think?

Everyone but Slendy and Trendy: *dying of laughter*

Slender: *wearing a blonde mullet wig, a blonde mustache, a leather vest and pants with black boots* Shut up already! It isn't that funny!

Sally: *giggles* Sorry, Slendy! But it is funny!

Slender: -_-"

BEN: *holding stomach* O-ow! My belly! *continues laughing*

Nikki: *wipes away tears* Okay, okay! S-so, what happened at the mall?!

Slender: Fine... this is what happened...

~~At le mall >:3~~

Slender: *walks out of dressing room wearing a top hat* Really, Trender? I look ridiculous!

Trender: Stop complaining! Now take that hat off and where this! *holds out the vest, pants, and boots to Slender*

Slender: No! No, no, no, n- *remembers the dare and sighs* Fine.... *takes the clothes and walks back inside the dressing room*

Trender: *waits for Slender*

Slender: *trudges out* I'm out. Now, can we go?

Trender: You look fabulous, my dear brother! Now, we must go to that costume shop I saw when we got here! *pays for the clothes and drags Slender to the shop*

Slender: Great. More people can see me now.

Trender: Oh please, stop your complaining! Once we get home, everyone will see how fabulous you look! :3

Slender: *groans*

Trender: *walks into the costume shop* This place, Slendy, will help us create a little more flare to this new style of yours.

Slender: Please. What here could possibly help us with this thing you call "style"?

Trender: *looks around and gasps excitedly* Found it! O3O

Slender: Oh, really? What? *crosses arms over chest*

Trender: *pulls out the blonde mullet wig and fake blonde mustache* Ba-bam! *holds them out to Slendy*

Slender: *eyes widen and blushes embarrassed* No! That is a total-

Trender: *presses his hand against Slendy's face* Shush yo face! Now, hold still while I put things on yo face! :3 *tackles Slendy before he could protest, slamming the mustache where Slendy's upper lip should be and placing the mullet on his head* Done! Now, we can go home! *pays for everything*

Slender: *mumbles under breath* Lord Zalgo, please, kill me now!

Trender and Slender: *teleport to the doorstep of the Slender Mansion*

~~Back to original setting~~

Slender: And, that is all what-

Everyone except Slender: *burst out laughing again*

Annabel: No offense, Slendy, but you look like a blonde Ashley Purdey with a mullet and a mustache! *laughs*

Nikki: Just get some tattoos and you'd be perfect! *laughs even harder*

Everyone except Slender: *die laughing*