Savior

Annabel: *screams in pain as Plague Doctor stabs a syringe into her neck and injects a fluid that burns her from the inside* WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO ME?!

Plague Doctor: Can't you see? I'm trying to cure you.

Annabel: I DON'T NEED TO BE "CURED." YOU'RE INSANE!

Plague Doctor: *laughs menacingly* I'm the doctor here, child. I know when something is wrong. Now... *grabs a scalpel* Why don't we take a look at what's going on inside?

Annabel: *eyes widen and starts thrashing around on chains* GET AWAY FROM!! I'LL KILL YOU!!

???????: *walks into room* That's enough, Doctor.

Plague Doctor: *turns around and lowers scalpel* Stripes, I was just getting to the good part!

Stripes: We need her alive. *walks up to the two* I'll take it from here.

Plague Doctor: *puts medical equipment on cart and rolls it out of the room*

Stripes: *turns to Annabel and smirks at the sight of her bloody and bruised body* Don't you just look lovely. *gently traces claws down the side of Annabel's face*

Annabel: *tries to tilt her head away as far as possible* Don't fucking touch me.

Stripes: *pouts and pretends to act hurt* Why must you say something so mean? You have to learn some manners... After all, you are one of us.

Annabel: *laughs* One of you? I will never be like you!

Stripes: *growls and swings at Annabel, scratching the side of her face*

Annabel: *keeps head down as blood trickles down her face*

Stripes: *picks up her head by the hair* Disrespect is again and I swear I'll-

Annabel: You'll what? Kill me? *chuckles lowly* Go ahead.

Stripes: *growls and punches Annabel, knocking her out*

~~ AT THE MANSION ~~

Hoodie: *staring at a framed picture of him and Annabel taken four years ago on his desk*

Emily: *knocks on door* Can I come in?

Hoodie: *sighs and walks to door and opens it* What?

Emily: Nothing, I just wanted to see if you were okay.

Hoodie: I'm fine.

Emily: It doesn't seem like it.

Hoodie: Well, I am. So go.

Emily: Hoodie, if you need someone to talk to-

Hoodie: *growls* DAMNIT, EMILY! I SAID TO GO!! *slams fist on desk, causing picture frame to fall over* No. *immediately runs to picture frame and picks it up off the floor, turning it over and seeing the glass cracked*

Emily: *slowly steps closer to Hoodie* Is that you with her?

Hoodie: *slowly takes the picture out of frame* It wasn't long after we met when we took this... Maybe a few months? Everyone decided to have a picnic, and she was just so bubbly and energetic... She was so happy... so stress free...

Emily: Hoodie... I'm sorry.

Hoodie: ... Sorry doesn't bring her back.

Emily: *frowns and walks out of the room, closing the door behind her*