A Happy Ending?

@AnthonyGarcia011, your question on why there was a mistletoe was involved in the story shall be answered somewhere in this chapter. lolz ^-^

~~In Annabel's room~~

Annabel: *sitting on her bed with knees to her chest, tears streaming down her face and facing away from Slender*

Slender: ....Annabel, I know you do not enjoy talking about situations like this to others, but you must know that everything that happened the other day was merely created by a little prank from Nikki and BEN.

Annabel: How could I belive you? How could I believe anyone?! Nikki told me the same thing you're saying but she only did that to cover for Ciara. How do I know you aren't doing the same thing?

Slender: I am not covering for anyone. What I am telling you is true. Nothing me-

Annabel: SlenderMan, I saw what I saw! And what I saw was Ciara, my best friend, kissing the one guy that I fell for! What do you think that tells me?!

Slender: But, Annabel. Were you there before they kissed?

Annabel: *looks down at the ground and sighs* I-I guess not....

Slender: See? Now, *stands in front of Annabel and holds out his hand to her* you have someone to talk to.

Annabel: *takes his hand* Who?

Slender: You will see, child. *teleports to the living room with Annabel*

Annabel: *looks around* Where is everyone?

Slender: Getting the person you need to talk to.

~~In Hoodie's room~~

Nikki: *trying to get Hoodie out of bed* HOODIE!! GET THE F*CK UP!!

Hoodie: N-no! Just l-let me drown in my own t-tears!! *buries face in pillow*

Ciara: Hoodie! Come on! You gotta get out of bed! Slender has Annabel downstairs for you! *pulls the bed sheets off of Hoodie and covers nose* Gah! Bro, did something die in here?!

Hoodie: ...My heart

Ciara and Nikki: -_- Whatever, now GET UP!!!! *pull him off the bed and drag him out of the room*

Hoodie: B-but, I don't wanna!

Ciara: You're coming whether you like it or not!

Hoodie: ...I wanna sandwich.

Nikki: You will get food later! Now, go talk to Annabel! *pushes him down the stairs and walks down casually behind Hoodie*

Ciara: *follows*

Hoodie: *face plants at the foot of the stairs*

Annabel *looks at him*

Slender: *(faceless)facepalms*

Hoodie: *struggles to his feet and glares at Nikki* Thanks... -_-

Nikki: Welcome ^-^

Annabel: *looks at Slender* Really? This was the person I had to talk to? *crosses arms over chest*

Slender: This will help sort things out. I promise. *gently pushes Annabel towards Hoodie a little*

Hoodie: *blushes slightly under mask and looks back at Ciara and Nikki*

Ciara and Nikki: *rolls eyes* Say something to her!

Hoodie: *looks back at Annabel* L-listen, about what h-happened... *says really fast* BEN and Nikki were setting up mistletoe around the house for some stupid Christmas tradition we have every year. And, for some reason, they put a mistletoe at my door. That was when Ciara and I were talking. I stepped into my room and she stood outside. We saw we were standing under the mistletoe and we just kissed. It didn't mean anything at all. Okay? Okay. Well, bye. *runs upstairs*

Ciara: See? Nikki wasn't trying to cover for me! I was just reminding her on what to say to avoid from saying anything stupid.

Nikki: Yeah! ....Hey! *glares at Ciara*

Ciara: ^-^

BEN: *walks in, his eye still a black eye* Yeah, we would never do any of that on purpose. We tried stopping them but then we saw you coming so we had to stop you from seeing, since we know how much you like Hoodie.

Annabel: *looks down at ground* ... I'm sorry for accusing you guys of lying. I should have known better....

Nikki: No, we should be apologizing. We are the reason why you were upset. We're sorry, right?

Ciara and BEN: Yeah.

Annabel: It's okay...

Nikki: *spreads out arms* Wanna hug it out, gurl?

Annabel: *laughs a little and hugs Nikki*

Nikki: Yezum! Group hug!

BEN and Ciara: *hug Nikki and Annabel*

All: *look at Slender*

Slender: ...? *realizes what they're thinking* No. I do not like hugs.

All: *look at each other* GROUP HUG!!!!! *tackle Slendy and hug him*

Slender: *laughs* Well, I guess that is it. Goodbye, mortals. *tries prying the others off him*