So This Is What Happens When Slender's Gone

All you ladies pop yo' pussy like this.
Shake your body, don't stop, don't miss... ♪

BEN, Nikki, Annabel, Hoodie, and EJ: *sitting in a circle around a pentagram with various types of drugs in the center*

♪ ... Just do it, do it, do it, do it, do it now
Lick it good
Suck this pussy just like you should... ♪

Jeff and LJ: *having a twerking contest to the beat of the song*

Offender: *paying a hooker as she leaves the mansion*

Andrea, Luna, Jane, and Nina: *drunk as fuck as they sit and watch Jeff and EJ*

Midnight: *teaching Silver how to throw gang signs and common slang*

Krystal, Ciara, Toby, and Liu: *giggling hysterically and snorting something that is being passed around in the corner*

Emily: *trying to summon Levi Ackerman by mixing different types of cleaning supplies in a bowl and chanting in Latin*

Curiosity: *channel surfing on tv* Masky's gonna blow of fuse.

Masky: *walks into room and sees chaos* WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! *steps over the pentagram, knocking over the stack of drugs in the process*

Nikki: MY COCAINE!!! *scrambles to center to stack the drugs up again*

Hoodie: *scratching bruise on arm and twitches* B-Be careful with the heroin! *twitches again*

Masky: WHERE DID YOU GET DRUGS?! WHY WAS THERE A HOOKER?!

Curiosity: *still channel surfing* I should become a psychic.

Annabel: *eyes bloodshot as she grabs a bag of weed and pushes it towards Masky's feet* Take it...

Masky: What? No! *pushes bag away with foot and steps back*

Annabel: *lazily presses a finger to lips* Ssshhhh... Just.. Just take it. *still attempting to push the bag towards Masky*

Masky: How high are you?!

Annabel: 5'1.

Masky: ... What?

Annabel: *starts laughing*

BEN: *stands up and stands only inches away from Masky's face and rubbing his mask* DUUUUUDE! You look so trippy, bro!! *seeing everything distorted and in multiple colors* Like some kinda unicorn!

Masky: *shoves BEN off and walks away* EVERYONE STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING RIGHT NOW!!!

BEN: *falls on the stack of drugs* Ouch!

Nikki, Annabel, Hoodie, and EJ: *scream and start scrambling for their drugs under BEN*

Liu: *sniffs and wipes nose* Masky, chill! Everything's fine!

Masky: NO, THIS IS NOT FINE! THERE ARE HOOKERS AND DRUGS AND TWERKING!! THIS IS THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE OF FINE!!

Curiosity: *now laying upside down on couch* Oooh~! Animal Planet. I like Animal Planet. Don't you, Masky?

Midnight: Yo, all I'm doing is teaching Silver some things!

Masky: YOU'RE TURNING HIM INTO A THUG!