A New Member

Annabel: *hears the sound of pebbles being thrown against her window and wakes up still wearing Hoodie's outfit but not the mask* Hm? *looks at the window, getting up and out of bed* ...? *opens the window slowly and looks out to see no one* What the-

Hoodie: Annabel! *pops up in front of her*

Annabel: *steps back startled* H-Hoodie, you scared me!

Hoodie: S-Sorry... *crawls in through the window and leans back against the wall*

Annabel: *slightly rubs sleep out of eyes* What are you doing here? *sits down on the edge of the bed* It's 8 in the morning.

Hoodie: I-I know... I-I just th-thought that I um.... n-needed to a-apologize f-for kinda a-avoiding you... *looks down at feet shamefully*

Annabel: I-It's okay. I'm sorry for getting mad about... you know...

Hoodie: D-Don't apologize. Y-You have every right to be u-upset... *sits down beside Annabel on the bed*

Annabel: *looks at Hoodie but quickly looks away, blushing*

Hoodie: A-Annabel?

Annabel: *looks at him* Yeah?

Hoodie: W-What I'm about to do... p-please don't h-hate me f-for i-it... *slowly leans towards Annabel, lifting up his mask slightly*

Annabel: *blushes deeply and leans in as well*

BEN: ((And the Best Moment Ruiner Award goes to..... BEN)) *opens the door* Anna, you got a-

Hoodie and Annabel: *lean away from each other quickly, standing up and looking at BEN*

BEN: Uhh... am I interrupting something here...? *glances at Annabel, then to Hoodie, then back to Annabel confused*

Annabel: N-No! N-Nothing at all... heh...

BEN: Okaay... Anyways, you got a guest. *leaves as a girl with velvet red hair, light skin, hazel eyes, and wearing a short black plaid skirt, black platform pumps, and a black corset fishnet tank top enters the room*

Le Guest: Hey there, sister.

Annabel: *gasps* No...

Hoodie: "Sister"?

Le Guest: Oh, I see you have a little friend with you. That's nice... *says sarcastically, walking up to Hoodie* Hey, have I seen you somewhere? *stands in front of Hoodie, examining him closely*

Hoodie: *blushes under mask and gulps* U-Uhh... um...

Annabel: *steps in between the two* What do you want, Hisoka?

Hisoka: Oh, I only came to see my dear sister. Is that now a crime?

Hoodie: A-Anna, she i-is  your sister?

Hisoka: *gasps slightly and hugs Hoodie, pushing Annabel out of the way* Hoodie! I knew it was you!

Hoodie: Y-Yeah, Hisoka... I-It's great to s-see you again... *shyly hugs back*

Annabel: *heart drops at the sight of Hoodie hugging another girl* A-Again...?

Hoodie: Y-Yeah, um... H-Hisoka and I are um...

Hisoka: Hoodie and I are going out.

Hoodie: Y-Yeah...

Annabel: O-Oh... okay... *hears the computer ding* I-I better go get that... *walks downstairs, grabbing the computer and reading the comment with a sad expression on her face*

Nikki: Hey, there's a dare for you! *reads it over her shoulder* Ooh! @betheropostale, you are a GENIUS! Annabel, you gonna do the dare?

Hisoka: *comes walking down the stairs holding Hoodie's hand* What dare?

Nikki: *spins around and looks at Hisoka confused* Uhh... who dafuq are you?

Hisoka: *gasps* Hoodie, are you going to let this person speak to your girlfriend like that?!

Nikki: Girlfriend?? The only person Hoodie should be with is-

Hoodie: Sorry, but I've been dating Hisoka for a long time now. And it's always been that way. *says in a firm tone*

Nikki: *glances at Annabel worriedly* Well um... Annabel was dared to ask you out so-

Hisoka: Sorry, Hoodie isn't interested. Now, come, Hoodie. Let's go take a walk through the woods. *walks through the front foor*

Hoodie: *slowly follows*

Nikki: *walks over to Annabel as Ciara walks in* Anna... you okay?

Annabel: *slowly nods, not looking at Nikki*

Ciara: *sits on the other side of Annabel* Anna, what's wrong?

Nikki: Hoodie has a um... a girlfriend...

Ciara: *stands up outraged* Alright, where is that son of a b*tch?! I'm gonna pop him into next week! *runs upstairs in search of Hoodie*

Nikki: *looks back at Annabel* Anna, you need a hug?

Annabel: *shakes head and wipes away a tear that was about to fall from her eyes*

Nikki: You gonna cry?

Annabel: *a tear streams down her cheek and nods*

Nikki: Anna. *hugs her*

Annabel: *cries on Nikki's shoulder* I-It hurts so m-much.

Nikki: Ssh... I know. I know. *hugs her tighter, stroking her hair*

Annabel: *continues to cry*

Hoodie: *was watching everything from the front door, peeking into the house slightly* ... *closes the door quietly and sighs* I-I'm sorry, Anna... *puts back on his mask and sighs* Well, that's all for today... bye... *runs up behind Hisoka to catch up to her*