A Rather Short Day

Everyone: *sitting around the living room and doing their own thing*

Liu: *hears stomach growl* Hey, who's turn is it to make lunch?

BEN: *doesn't look up from GameBoy screen* Jeff's.

Liu: Jeff, what's for dinner?

Jeff: *flips page on magazine* I can't tell you. It's a souprise.

Liu: ... Is it soup?

Jeff: I souppose it could be.

Liu: Stop that.

Jeff: Stoup what?

Liu: Saying soup puns.

Jeff: *stands up* You never soupport my comedy. *stomps into kitchen*

~~ LUNCHTIME ~~

Jeff: *slams a platter of tacos onto the table* WE'RE HAVING TACOS, FUCKERS!!!

Hoodie: *picks up a poorly made and slightly soggy taco* Jeff, these look like shit.

Nina: *holds a taco away from her while covering nose* Gross! Did you piss in these or something?!

Jeff: What are you talking about?! They taste fine!

Jane: Maybe if you cooked food like you sucked dick, we'd have a three course meal. *sips tea*

Jeff: EAT MY CRIPPLED ASS, JANE!

Slender: *slams down fist on table* NOT IN MY CHRISTIAN HOUSEHOLD!

Annabel: ... YOU'RE NOT EVEN CHRISTIAN!

Jane: *jumps over table and tackles Jeff*

Jeff: *trying to push Jane away* HELP! I'M GETTING ATTACKED BY A LESBIAN!!

BEN: *screams and starts flinging food at people*

Everyone: *confused screaming*

Krystal: *flips table and chairs*

Smile and Moon: *eating food from the floor*

Nikki: *clinging to top of fridge while hissing*

*computer dings*

Everyone: *freeze and look at computer*

Annabel: *runs to computer and opens up Wattpad, scrolling through comments* Well, looks like we only got one dare to do today.

BEN: Maybe if you didn't write such a sucky chapter, we wouldn't be here.

Annabel: *throws at brick at BEN* I WAS BUSY AND HAD WRITER'S BLOCK!!

BEN: *ducks before brick hits him*

Toby: *gets hit with a break in the back and turns around confused* Did someone push me? *twitches*

Emily: *points at Curiosity* She did.

Curiosity: WHAT?! NO I DIDN'T!

Annabel: ANYWAYS! We were all dared to stick a bunch of sticky notes on Offender's back that say things such as "kick me" and "slap me" and do what the notes say.

Midnight: Speaking of the poor bastard, where is he?

Luna: His room probably? I didn't see him go outside or anything.

Masky: I'll go get him.

Annabel: No! This is perfect! If he's sleeping, we can stick the notes on his back and take him out to the city!

Liu: But he hates the city.

Annabel: Don't worry. I have a plan. Now! *grabs packs of sticky notes from thin air and starts handing them to people* Write down anything you can think of so we can do this dare already!

Everyone: *nod and start writing stuff down on sticky notes*

~~ 1 HOUR LATER ~~

Everyone including Offender: *walking in human forms (CPs) through downtown*

Offender: What the hell are we doing again?

Nikki: We were all dared to go to a bar.

Some random dude: *runs up behind Offender and slaps his butt before running away laughing*

Offender: *turns around as guy runs away* WHAT THE FUCK?! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!

Annabel and Hoodie: *glance at sticky note that says "Spank Me Daddy" right next to the "Kick Me" note on Offender's back*

Little boy: *tugs on Offender's coat* You have stickies on your back!

Offender: *looks down at kid* What?!

Little boy: STICKIES!

Offender: *looks back at other CPs* What the fuck are "stickies?"

Little boy: *jumps and kicks Offender's butt before running away*

Offender: DAMN BASTARD KID!!! *reaches behind back and pulls off various notes* WHAT THE HELL?!

Everyone except Offender: *already running away*

Offender: GET BACK HERE YOU ASSHOLES!!! *chases after them*

Annabel: THAT'S ALL THE TIME WE HAVE FOR TODAY!!! *grabs Hoodie and pulls him into an alley as the other CPs continue to scream and run down the street with Offender following them*

Hoodie: *gasping for breath* C-Comment your questions and d-dares in the comment section below.

Annabel: And we will see you in the next chapter... hopefully..

Offender: THERE YOU ARE!!!

Annabel and Hoodie: *scream and run away* BYE BYE!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HI EVERYBODY! Okay, I know this chapter sucked and took three months to update something so short, BUT HEAR ME OUT! First of all, school finally came around, and in case you didn't know I transferred to this new school this year. Because I'm a new student, it's been really stressful trying to figure out how to do everything because it's a completely different curriculum than my old school, and this place is basically like a college environment unlike my old school. So yeah a lot of things are super different, and I just needed some time to sort things out. Second of all, I have a HUGE surprise for an upcoming chapter in November that I already have planned and written out, so hopefully that will make up for these past few sucky chapters. Now, that doesn't mean I won't update until November, but I just wanted you guys to know that I have something great planned coming soon! I'll try my best to do a Halloween chapter, but I really can't make any promises.

That's about it really. I'm sorry for such a short and horrible chapter. I'll try to do better in the next one!

Comment your questions and dares in the comment section below! And I will see you in the next chapter! Bye bye!