A CreepyPasta Christmas!!! :D

Annabel: *breaks down the door to the mansion and walks inside, still wearing her Santa outfit and carrying a bunch of presents for everyone*

JINGLE BELLS

GO TO HELL

I HOPE YOU DIE TODAY!

SANTA'S COMING TO KILL YOU

AND NOTHING YOU WILL SAY

WILL STOP ME!

JINGLE BALLS- JINGLE BELLZ

HO, HO, HOLY-

Jeff: SHUT UP WITH THE DAMN SONG!

Annabel: Well, excuse me for having Christmas spirit!

BEN: That ain't even close to Christmas spirit!

Annabel: *sticks out tongue* Whatevs. Anyways, MERRY CHRISTMAS, MAH B*TCHES!!!!

BEN: *le sassy snap* Gurl, I ain't nobody's b*tch!

Annabel: *b*tch slaps BEN* You are now! 030

BEN: -_-"

Jeff: Can we get on with the gifts now?

Annabel: *laughs slightly* Okay, okay! *hands Jeff a box, wrapped in white wrapping paper with red splatters on it*

Jeff: Okay, loving the paper. Now, on to the gift! *rips off the paper and opens the box, taking out a brand new knife* HOLY CHEESEBALLZ!!! A KNIFE!!!

Annabel: I thought you needed it for your little knife collection. So...

Jeff: Thanks, Anna.

Annabel: You're welcome! *takes out another box that was wrapped in green paper* This is for you! *hands it to BEN*

BEN: *opens the box and gasps* A LEGEND OF ZELDA COLLECTION PACK?!?!?! OMG OMG OMG!!!!! *hugs Annabel* THANK YOU!!!!!

Annabel: *blushes slightly and hugs back hesitantly* Uhh... no problem.

BEN: *lets her go* Alright! I'm gonna go play all these! *runs upstairs to his room*

Jeff: And, I'm gonna go put this with my knife collection! *runs to his room*

Annabel: *sits on the living room couch, watching some Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles episodes*

Nikki: *screams like a fan girl* NINJA TURTLES!!!! *jumps over the couch and lands/sits besides Annabel* I love Ninja Turtles on Christmas Day!

Annabel: *giggles* Merry Christmas, bro!

Nikki: Merry Christmas! *hugs Annabel*

Annabel: *hugs back*

Nikki: Here, I got you a present! *hands her a box with a bow*

Annabel: Really? No wrapping paper?

Nikki: Gurl, you're lucky I got you something! *le sassy snap*

Annabel: *giggles* Woman, I was just kidding! *opens up the box and gasps* OMG! You didn't!

Nikki: *nods* I did!

Annabel: *takes out a Sleeping With Sirens shirt* Nikki, I love it!

Nikki: Hug meh, sista!